• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone going on the 10 day Cruise?

Laurajean1014

<font color=blue>WISH Biggest Loser/Blue Team<br><
My DH and I are planning to take the December 18th cruise. Is anyone signed up yet?

Who's going?

I wish! I looked into it soon as I heard about it recently on this board.... and quickly veto'd that idea... cost wise we can go on two 7 day cruises for our family of 5- for less than the 10 day cruise. Would be nice though!

ME TOO!!!!!
Come on over and join our thread. Our goal is to get to 1000 posts by the end of the year.
Welcome aboard.

Originally posted by floridaminnie
You guys aren't that far away from having 1000 posts!
We know we aren't. It has been quiet on the thread for awhile but is now starting to pick up since a couple of us really want #1000.

BTW, I really like your picture, it is so different.

Laurajean1014 - do come join us on the thread - we're having a great time getting to know each other before the cruise!

floridaminnie - I love the new picture of you and your daughter! You are both beautiful!

I wanted too, and was still trying to convience DH - until I saw the rate has gone up even more so..

I talked to dh today, and he almost sounded like he could be swung in the 10 day cruise.. but the $$$$$

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter