Anyone going in December?

JoJo1980

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone :grouphug:

Just wondering who is going in december? and where you are all hiding your planning journals :laughing: Would love to read / chat / plan with other uk members :yay: Have found lots of US friends but not come across anyone going from the UK yet. So if you are going, please come and say hi and post a link to your planning journal :grouphug:

We are flying out on the 14th Dec (13 weeks today!) for 2 weeks. :yay:
We have MVMCP tickets for 15th December, planning Epcot on 20th December and hopefully Candlelight Processional with Whoopi Goldberg narrating, Christmas Day we are spending the morning at the Villa, Christmas Day Brunch at Gaylord Palms 1.30pm and then onto Downtown Disney for 6pm Cirque De Soleil, boxing day going to the beach. Hoping to keep the rest fairly flexible!

We go Dec 3rd for 2 weeks. Staying at QI Plaza for 9 nights then the Poly for 5. Planning has started but we tend to lean more towards take it as it comes. Feel free to chat.:thumbsup2

Looks like there are lots of great trips coming up :goodvibes Wish I could be as laid back as you guys, but the planning demon takes over me when disney comes to mind :laughing:

Hi we're going in December too, been planning for ages ;) We don't overplan though and the plans we do make are always flexable ;) We're about to make our ADR's soon....wish me luck! :surfweb:

The first part i'm planned down to the second nearly but the 2nd half will be quite unplanned.

We'ra off on the 21st Nov and there until the 5th Dec we have got MVMCP in the the plan and a lot of shopping ( no change there then). Not many park this trip but a few trips farther a field, St Augustine, Anna Maria island, Silver spring and a citrus grove. I will post a pre trippy a bit nearer the event.:)

We're off on the 16th, going to MVMCP on the 18th and hoping to do the Candlelight Processional with Whoopi on the 19th. We go on the Wonder for 3 nights on the 20th returning on the 23rd. We're planning on spending Christmas Day at MK (yes, I know it's insane but I got outvoted) and New Year's Eve at Epcot. We are also planning on going to Ice at Gaylord Palms and horseriding.

I'm getting very, very excited now that it's almost time to start booking meals. :banana: :banana: :banana:

We're off on the 16th, going to MVMCP on the 18th and hoping to do the Candlelight Processional with Whoopi on the 19th. We go on the Wonder for 3 nights on the 20th returning on the 23rd. We're planning on spending Christmas Day at MK (yes, I know it's insane but I got outvoted) and New Year's Eve at Epcot. We are also planning on going to Ice at Gaylord Palms and horseriding.

I'm getting very, very excited now that it's almost time to start booking meals. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Your trip sounds amazing Elaine I am SO jealous!!! (Please adopt me!)

All set to go on 2nd December. Taking grandkids to MVMCP and its all booked up. Staying in a townhome in Windsor Hills. Car hire booked up also.
Nothing else to do but wait till it comes round. We have our Magic your way tickets here also.
Won't be long now:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Hi I am going on the 12th Dec home on the 26th , DS12 has said we have to do universal , DH has to go to sea world and I of course have to go and see Mickey and the gang so a quite trip has agin turned into a go every where trip but I love it , Oh and of course I also have to fit in some shopping :banana: Have a great trip everyone I love xmas in Florida altough It is a struggle covering my house in xmas lights in the heat epesically when you discover that after two hours your husband has put them on back to front :eek: and you have to start all over again a mistake I dont think he will make this year .

We are going December 17th till Jan 4th, staying at the CSR.
I can't wait, I am more excited than my girls!!!:yay::yay:

Hi

We are flying out on the 9th December returning on 26th (I squeezed a couple of extra days in ;)) staying in pop.

Plans so far, to do MK xmas eve, epcot xmas day 22nd Gaylord Palms ICE and hopefully doing MVMCP on 11 and 18th.

Have now booked all of my meals for our stay despite having a bit of a cow for a CM before on the phone she was so rude and wouldnt take my booking! So I called back straight away and got a lovely CM who carried out my booking straight away. :)

We are really excited now it cant come quick enough.:woohoo:

Havent done a pre TR but may need to do one as I have pretty much booked everything now and i wil need something to keep me busy for the next couple of months :goodvibes

Can you book the Candlelight Processional 90 days before, can it be in your 90+10?

I've already book mine for the 10th December I cant wait! The nice CM on the phone said you get priority seating for both the candle light processional and illuminations :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter