Anyone go to US/IOA while staying at a DVC villa?

mickeymom629 said:
If anyone's still reading this thread (maybe I need to ask this elsewhere), but where did you buy your passes? Ticketmania? Or are the US/IOA special tickets through US?

I bought both my tickets and the express pass on Universalstudios.com. They sometimes have ticket offers on their web site that are not available at the park. Also, the express pass tickets have a limited number per day, so if you want to make sure the passes are available the days you want them I will highly recommend you buy them in advance. You need to be sure about your dates though, because the express pass is date-specific.
Have fun!!

LIFERBABE said:
We really like US/IOA but not enough to pay extra lodging ($200 per night and up) to get FOTL so we always stay at DVC and drive over...
We think it's worth it to stay at US/IOA on the weekends since DVC points are high and you can sort of get "crowd immunity" with FotL.

Last year US/IOA had a great deal on AP's... 2 years both parks, no black out for a mear $169 per person....

Even though our kids are little (6,4,2) at those prices... we figured 4 days in 2 years and we would more than break even.

As it turns out.... our little ones LOVE US. So for our next trip to WDW we are spending 3/5 days at both US and IOA.....

I love WDW.... I love DVC.... I also love US/IOA ticket prices!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter