anyone get Value Resort AAA rate for end Jan / early Feb

cglaura

DIS Veteran
I had a room only ressie & got my email this morning with the 2010 pricing. I called to get the AAA rate applied and it turned out to be 10% off a standard room.

I am going January 26 - Feb 9, 2010....which I though was Value Season (and I think I've deciphered from the new mess on the Disney site it still is).

Previousley a value season AAA gave you 15% off the room.

So I was just wondering if anyone else booked a value resort during this time frame and what your AAA discount was? Not sure if I should bother calling back. It would be an extra $68 off, but hey $68 is an extra $68, right?

It could just be that the new discount is 10%, I know the 15% was from 2009 Mousesavers info.

I hear ya...my numbers aren't showing much of a discount either-take a look.....

we are going Jan 11-Jan25-14 nights total and want to stay at ASMu so...
a standard room with 10 day park hopper for 3 adults and 1 child is $2750.46
w/ AAA it's 2651.51. What kind of discount is that? it's not even 10% because I also did the math for 15% off room and 10% off room and here are the prices---15%-2521.13 and 10%-2597.57

My calculated prices include the 13% tax and the $10 per nite extra adult charge
I have no idea why AAA's prices don't at least match the 10% off room rate

It doesn't seem like there's a discount at all, if you think $100 is a discount! I don't! Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter