Anyone get club level with the 40% code

crazypants

Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep
Just curious. Was anyone able to score a club level room with the 40% pin? :confused:

Yes I was able to get Club Level at WL with the 40% code. We were orginally booked for Carribean Beach from April 11-17 for $2200 with food and we moved to WL-Club Level for $2900 with food.

Yes, I was able to get club level at the Poly with the 40% during June 2010.

Yes - we were able to get the BC Deluxe Club Level room with the 40% code July 18-August 1. We also booked a standard room for August 1-2 as we are leaving very early on the morning of the 2nd to drive to Hilton Head.

Also got BC Standard room September 30-October 6 with the 40% code. First time we EVER got a pin code and I'm making good use of it!

Yes - I got the GF Sugarloaf with the 40% off code for 10 days in May.

Yup- GF RPC 40% off the week after Thanksgiving. Also could have had it at the CR Atrium Club for June but decided against CL for that trip.

yes we are at the BWCL July 3-11 with the 40% off (I couldn't use it the 3-5 so I had a different discount that he used for those 2 nights- so 40% off 6 nights:banana:)

I have a pin code and we are currently planning our trip in June, could you share the amount you were able to get it for? Im just trying to get an ides if i should even try, we were just going to go for the standard room at the poly, but 40 off CL might be in our price range!

BC Deluxe CL Room - rack rate $540. 40% off rate $324!

Standard room rack rate for that time was $340 - so we're saving $16 a night, getting a much bigger room and getting CL!

Thanks for the replies. I tried to use my 40% pin for our AKL club level reservation in December with no luck. I tried changing the dates to all the way back to November, but nothing available. At least I was able to get some money off since I had booked early and got the AAA rate back in Sept.

I admit, I was greedy and wanted more savings! ;)

I used the 35% off general public code for YC CL so if unable to use your 40%off at club level, just use the 35% off general public. Difference was like 22.00 a day so no big shakes on a 40% code anymore since teh 35% was extended thru the summer...

We had a Club level booked at AKL for October using AAA. I got the 40% off pin and sent it to my travel agent. Lucikly, she switched our rate to the new rate with no problems.

No :( I booked last Sat & the CM told me there were no CL room available at AKL. I mean we're still getting 40% with the PIN but I really want CL!

CL at AKL is REALLY hard to keep b/c the cost difference betwen AKL SV and AKL SV CL is soooo minimal - like 32.00 when we went....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter