Anyone get club level with the 40% code

CL at AKL is REALLY hard to keep b/c the cost difference betwen AKL SV and AKL SV CL is soooo minimal - like 32.00 when we went....

Just curious when you were traveling when the difference b/w the two levels was so minimal. We are booked during a Value Season and the difference is $100 a night.

It was the week right AFTER Thanksgiving - around 12/5 - 12/6 of 2009

Something else Floridascgirl to consider...AKL SV CL is hard to book at 40% off. INITIALLY when I booked I booked plain old AKL SV and inquired about CL. I was finally told after MANY phone calls that club level is not part of the promotion. Then Disney released a flat 40% off Club Level to whichI was then given access to the room CL at 40% and was able to book for 2 nights. At this point the CM told me it was hard to get b/c price was so minimal, etc. Perhaps in your case did you book AKL SV under a code but then to upgrade to CL is 100 more b/c that room IS NOT part of the promotion? MAybe they wised up and raised the price a bit b/c 32.00 a night was insane in my opinion..

Just curious when you were traveling when the difference b/w the two levels was so minimal. We are booked during a Value Season and the difference is $100 a night.

In value season a SV room is $310 per night, the CL is only $350 Per night. It's the least expensive CL of all the deluxe resorts and only has around 55 CL rooms. Not all of those rooms will be given to the 40% so it books early and most people are going to hold on to those ressies. It's one of the hardest CL to get (along with WL because of the lower price) unless you book the first day or keep on trying for it.

We were able to switch our Poly GV to CL using the 40% code :woohoo:
We have always stayed GV and love the Poly and now with the 40% we can try CL for the first time. :cloud9:

But will settle for Poly CL :goodvibes

We wanted to go back to WL and try CL this time (we didn't really like being on the DP). Nothing available for the dates we wanted except at BC and Poly. We visited Poly in Dec. and weren't wild about it b/c it seemed really crowded, but the more I read about it, the more I think we'll like it.

Used the 40% off PIN with no problem...

We booked AKL SV with the 20/30/40% email pin in October for our May trip. Two days later I called and changed it to AKL CL with no problem. It was less than $300 more for our entire stay (8 nights).

Something else Floridascgirl to consider...AKL SV CL is hard to book at 40% off. INITIALLY when I booked I booked plain old AKL SV and inquired about CL. I was finally told after MANY phone calls that club level is not part of the promotion. Then Disney released a flat 40% off Club Level to whichI was then given access to the room CL at 40% and was able to book for 2 nights. At this point the CM told me it was hard to get b/c price was so minimal, etc. Perhaps in your case did you book AKL SV under a code but then to upgrade to CL is 100 more b/c that room IS NOT part of the promotion? MAybe they wised up and raised the price a bit b/c 32.00 a night was insane in my opinion..

It may not have been part of the general public code, but its definitely been part of the email pin codes and the Buy 4/Get 3 deal last year. We booked it both ways.

In value season a SV room is $310 per night, the CL is only $350 Per night. It's the least expensive CL of all the deluxe resorts and only has around 55 CL rooms. Not all of those rooms will be given to the 40% so it books early and most people are going to hold on to those ressies. It's one of the hardest CL to get (along with WL because of the lower price) unless you book the first day or keep on trying for it.

Ooops, I see why I was confused. I was interpreting SV as Standard View and not Savannah View. Now it makes sense to me. :rolleyes1

No :( I booked last Sat & the CM told me there were no CL room available at AKL. I mean we're still getting 40% with the PIN but I really want CL!

They should have one now...I had AKL CL booked for Dec this year and I switched to poly CL with my 40% pin today.I used the 40% pin on the AKL CL also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter