Anyone get a stimulus check already? Curious.

We received ours this morning. $600 each for my husband and myself as well as our son. My daughter’s checking account is attached to mine so I was able to see she received hers as well.

Husband’s is pending. It’ll probably go towards his student loans.

We split the last check between charity and loans because we didn’t “need” it. Though obviously getting rid of the loans sooner will help further down the road and free up money to spend.

Sad that you have a hospital bill, but glad the money will help with that burden. How are you feeling?
I’m doing ok. Yesterday was not a great day. Very tired and foggy. Today is a little better.

I think anyone who qualifies can make good use of the money one way or another. I would be ok without it but I know plenty who really need it. So I’m glad there is something out there to help.

Sorry I haven't read through everything, so please forgive is already asked. Does anyone know if the pending deposit is just a placeholder? DH and I filed joint in 2019 and make below the $150K threshold. so was expecting a deposit of $1200. I only see a $600 deposit pending.

Sorry I haven't read through everything, so please forgive is already asked. Does anyone know if the pending deposit is just a placeholder? DH and I filed joint in 2019 and make below the $150K threshold. so was expecting a deposit of $1200. I only see a $600 deposit pending.
Ours is $1200

We received $600 each for a total of $1800. Children got the same amount this time.

I wonder what the status is for college kids this time. My son didn’t get the last stimulus. He was still claimed by us but over 17 or whatever it was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter