Anyone get a stimulus check already? Curious.

none her but we did get a email from TurboTax:

mail
mail
Dear Valued TurboTax Customer,

The IRS recently began issuing a second round of stimulus payments to those eligible. Unfortunately, because of an IRS error, millions of payments were sent to the wrong accounts and some may not have received their stimulus payment.

We have been working tirelessly on a solution with the Treasury and the IRS. As a result, our expectation now is that within days the error will be corrected and stimulus payments will begin being deposited into the correct bank accounts. We have also re-confirmed with the IRS that they have all of the correct banking information.

We know how important these funds are for so many Americans and that everyone is anxious to get their money, now more than ever. We will keep you updated on our efforts, and we will stay on this until you get your money.

Respectfully,
Greg Johnson
Executive Vice President & General Manager
Intuit, Inc. | TurboTax​
mail
mail

Are they still direct depositing. I do not believe I got one yet.
Is the link to check on this site - Did they change the threshholds?

You can check on the IRS website. It seems to be random who is getting deposit vs check. Several of us on this thread received direct deposit on the first one and this one says it will be mailed when we checked the website.

DD received her $600 check this morning. DW and I don't qualify.

ours was direct deposited to our bank account on Monday--when the first ones came out, those were also direct deposited

Got mine this morning. It got caught up in that Turbo Tax mess but finally got sent to the right account. It will go into savings for now.

none her but we did get a email from TurboTax:

mail
mail
Dear Valued TurboTax Customer,

The IRS recently began issuing a second round of stimulus payments to those eligible. Unfortunately, because of an IRS error, millions of payments were sent to the wrong accounts and some may not have received their stimulus payment.

We have been working tirelessly on a solution with the Treasury and the IRS. As a result, our expectation now is that within days the error will be corrected and stimulus payments will begin being deposited into the correct bank accounts. We have also re-confirmed with the IRS that they have all of the correct banking information.

We know how important these funds are for so many Americans and that everyone is anxious to get their money, now more than ever. We will keep you updated on our efforts, and we will stay on this until you get your money.

Respectfully,
Greg Johnson
Executive Vice President & General Manager
Intuit, Inc. | TurboTax​
mail
mail
My DD got this same letter.

We heard one guest on CNBC mention a possibility of $2,000 every three months this morning. Not sure who that guest was.

Not me instantly imagining more Disney trips....

(Kidding kidding I don’t wanna debate none of that stimulus stuff lol so don’t come for me!)

I got my deposit on the 1st. I use Turbo Tax to file but didn’t have any issues at all. 🤷‍♀️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter