Anyone flying from Colorado?

Disneysnel

Mouseketeer
Just wanted to put this info out there, in case someone could use it.

When checking for my flights for Sept. '08 from Denver to MCO I could not find anything under $350.00. So, I tried from Colorado Springs instead and all of those flights had long stops.

I was discouraged until I noticed this one - Frontier Flight #3457 - you leave from Colorado Springs with about an hour lay over in Denver and then you go to Orlando non-stop from there! This flight is over $100.00 cheaper than the one direct from Denver! :confused3 Don't know why, because you are taking the SAME flight you would have taken direct from Denver for over $100.00 PP more.

DH and I will fly to Denver - eat an early dinner in the airport - then be on our way, happy knowing we saved over $200.00!!

Just some info I hope someone can use.

Kelley

Have you checked SW? We are going in June and it was $249 including taxes.
OOPS I just looked and they are not booking Sept yet. I would hold out for them if I could. I could have gotten it a little cheaper but I wanted the better times for travel as we needed to get there for DD's Volleyball opening ceramony at WWSports.

YO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter