Anyone else skipping this year :(

Right now it looks like we may be skipping our 2010 trip. We did go twice in 2009 so that helps ease the pain. I think our next trip will be Jan 3rd 2011 right when VALUE season starts.

Unless of course, WDW decides to send me a PIN code. (Hint, hint, WDW marketing department).

I had to cancel our Nov 2009 trip due to a brief layoff and as it turned it I would have been ok. I hated to hear about everyone's vacations to disney when I wasn't able to go and we haven't done anything since a November 2008 trip to Wash DC. This year I decided I was going to WDW no matter what and prepaid for almost everything when I had the money. I still need to save for the tickets, dining plan, rental car and spending money and I am getting worried I only have 5 months to do it!

Technically, we already went this year, but we won't be going next year and I am already in mourning over not going next year :lmao:
We are going back to Africa next spring - Ethiopia and maybe Kenya, so we will be going somewhere, but I am going to miss my disney fix!

Thanks guys for all your responses!! Wow, there are alot of us not going for various reasons!! I hope that we all get back in the near future!!!!!

We went last year, but this year we will definitely be skipping it. We need to move by the end of the year and are hoping to buy our first house. We're planning on camping at Cape Hatteras for a few days instead and since we haven't been there before I'm still pretty excited about that.

It is beautiful!!! You will have a blast!!!! I am skipping this year and possibly next year as well. We are planning a late fall trip to Disneyland in 2012. There is a chance that my parents are taking us in 2011, but I am not holding my breath in case it falls through.

Our first trip was September of 2007. After that trip DH and I talked and agreed that we would go again in 2010. Well here is 2010 and we aren't going. DH decided that we should go to the Black Hills with his Mom and Step-Dad instead. DH has also told me that next year we are going to California (I think he is going to set up to have us renew our vows on the beach.) That being said, I don't see us going back to WDW until 2012. At least our youngest should be tall enough to go on everything by then.

Our first trip was September of 2007. After that trip DH and I talked and agreed that we would go again in 2010. Well here is 2010 and we aren't going. DH decided that we should go to the Black Hills with his Mom and Step-Dad instead. DH has also told me that next year we are going to California (I think he is going to set up to have us renew our vows on the beach.) That being said, I don't see us going back to WDW until 2012. At least our youngest should be tall enough to go on everything by then.

Do you get a say in where you spend your vacation? Seems to me that if he agreed to return to WDW in 2010, but has decided to vacation with his parents this year instead - then NEXT year you get to decide where to vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts