Anyone else miss vmk still?

ahahaha I use to think I was sooooo cool on VMK because at the time i lived by disneyland and did ALL the quests over & over & over!! :D and went in innoventions and made fake characters and traded all my mickey hats (cept for mine!) I was sooo lame but i still miss is so... </3 :'(

That sounds awesome. I was just at Disneyland last week and miss it so much. They had this super advanced robot named Asimo who was, well, totally awesome. They can't invent a robot who can beat vmk though, so besides the robot I was pretty disappointed by Innoventions.

Awe, too bad you don't live next to Disneyland anymore though. By the way- I love the Mad Hatter's Tea Party room music and that signature you posted. Anything about poor Pluto not being a planet anymore makes me laugh.

What was your:

Vmk title? FineKathy

Favorite type of magic? TELEPORTATION <3

Favorite room? Sci-Fi Dine-In

Favorite land? VMK Mainstreet

Favorite signature you ever saw? One of my own, but I can't remember sadly ):

Favorite room music? I like Tiki Tiki Tiki Island & Fantasyland, but I REALLY loved Esplanade, the girls giggles, crew ship horn, the energizing music, the birds chirping, just really got my spirit up <3

Favorite game? Pirates

Favorite hat/pants/top/shoes? Definitely my green flips (the beta ones), cowboy pants, green monster inc shirt, and my stitch hat <\3

Vmk title? AstroSuperJosh

Favorite magics? Teleportation and Inferno

Favorite rooms? The TRON room, Football Guest Room, and Mark Twain Steamboat Guest Room

Favorite land? Main Street

Favorite signature you ever saw? "ouch! you clicked me!"

Favorite room music? Main Street

Favorite game? Fireworks

Favorite hat/pants/top/shoes? Mickey ears, green flips, The Haunted Mansion costume.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter