Anyone else miss vmk still?

gymnastgirlflips

Live, Laugh, Glove
Well, it's about to be our third summer without vmk sadly. I hope if you take some time to think about it over the next couple of days, or even get on vmk revisited just to relive some of it. Here's some vmk questions:

What was your:

Vmk title? Gymnastgirlflips

Favorite type of magic? Bat

Favorite room? Fantasyland in the Sky

Favorite land? Fantasyland

Favorite signature you ever saw? "I once asked the teller to check my balance and he pushed me"

Favorite room music? New Orleans Sqaure!

Favorite game? Pirates

Favorite hat/pants/top/shoes? Dream shirt and cowboy pants

Well, I could list so many more questions so I'll stop it there. If you have a favorite picture, go ahead and post it. Here's a collage of vmk I did. I dare you to try and figure out where each picture is from (They're almost all from rooms on the map)
VMKcollagecopy.gif

What was your:

Vmk title? AstroNilla (and the very short-lived margaye)

Favorite type of magic? Fireworks. My 5-star was one of my favorite pins, and I had some awesome pins.

Favorite room? Hmm... this one's a toughie. Tiki Tiki Island.

Favorite land? In real life? Fantasyland. In VMK? Main Street or Fantasyland.
Favorite signature you ever saw? There were some really creative ones. Also lots everyone had. I can't really pick.

Favorite room music? Castle Fireworks lobby or the Main Street Music
Favorite game? Pirates, no contest. Though I prefer the original version.

Favorite hat/pants/top/shoes? My favorite outfit was gold princess top and shoes with the space pants and, of course, my bird hat. :goodvibes

I still miss vmk! It's hard to have to let go of something you loved so much. :(
What was your:

Vmk title? ihavewaycutecats

Favorite type of magic? Probably inferno :)

Favorite room? The Enchanted Tiki Room

Favorite land? Adverntureland

Favorite signature you ever saw? I can't really think of one, atm.

Favorite room music? Eslpanade! It was the first room I went to in vmk, and I still remember how excited I was! It was just such a magical room, that opened up to a whole kingdom right from my computer! I don't live close to Disneyland or WDW, and I have only been to Disneyland once, so that was pretty exciting to find vmk! Little did I know Disney would be closing vmk. :(

Favorite game? Pirates

Favorite hat/pants/top/shoes? Sparrow and Stitch hat. I also liked wearing my bird hat, blue princess top, cowboy pants, and blue princess shoes. :)

Oh gosh.. anyone remember some of the "copycat" signatures, ya know, the ones everyone had?

lol yeah. They were good, but I didn't like copying people. That's one thing about the end of vmk, but with outfits. I was mad that they had flip hats, explorer, and all those other things come out for everyone. Unless you finished that enourmous quest with silver ears and lightning magic you were just as "rich" as everyone else :p

Your collage is fantastic. Brings back so many memories..Thank you

I'm glad you like it :) Your welcome. I had a hard time finding my favorite details in all those rooms though... it's difficult since everything was just so fantastic. :wizard:

I miss it but at least I have time to moderate on here now, no way could I have done both.:goodvibes

Vmk title?: Cheer_Girlie.

Favorite type of magic?: Inferno, or Snowman. :D

Favorite room?: Castle Forecourt, hands down.

Favorite land?: Tie between Fantasyland and Main Street.

Favorite signature you ever saw?: Probably the one about Cheesy Waffles, an inside joke with my friend and I.

Favorite room music?: Castle Forecourt during Christmas, or Storybookland.

Favorite game?: Haunted Mansion. :)

Favorite hat/pants/top/shoes?: Hat, minnie, silver ears, or bird. Pants, Sparrow or red cheer skirt. Top, Sparrow or blue minnie shirt. Shoes, Herbie boots.

Angelcake I absolutely love you vmk memories picture. It's awesome- I'll have to go through all of my pictures again and find my favorites now haha.

Why thank you. :D
I made it right before VMK closed, I dug it up and it reminds me of so many crazy, good times with all my friends.
It's amazing how much a virtual game can impact you.

I still do think of it sometimes but not often ...

What was your:

Vmk title? Hakihea, Kasiks

Favorite type of magic? Space

Favorite room? Tiki island room

Favorite land? Adventureland

Favorite signature you ever saw? the one I had when someone from the vmk team (but who ?) was playing with my sig : "What is weird with my silence" (or something around that)

Favorite room music? Main Street

Favorite game? Fireworks

Favorite hat/pants/top/shoes? Red HKDL shirt, space or cowboy pants, a pair of flips

Yes. I still miss VMK and think about it fairly often. I still have yet to find a game that holds my attention for long. I rarely got bored with VMK but find myself bored of other games quite often.

i miss it all

i miss talking to everyone on the vmk board, even though i was really immature. :rolleyes:

i miss everyone! you guys were a family to me. i'll never forget it; it was one amazing adventure.

i miss it all

i miss talking to everyone on the vmk board, even though i was really immature. :rolleyes:

i miss everyone! you guys were a family to me. i'll never forget it; it was one amazing adventure.

Hey, did you like to wear the blue skull tshirt? Heh it reminds me of when I was a guest. I always wore the different color tank tops and a pair of jeans waaay back then.

I Miss VMK SOOOOOO MUCH!!! It was THE best game out there because after that I tried like 3 other games like VFK and Build-a-bear (ahaha was desperately bored!) But seriously this was da bomb ;)
(copy & paste) What was your:

Vmk title? CuteShareBear

Favorite type of magic?my Inferno & my 5 star fireworks!!!

Favorite room? Boot Hill (my first room by mistake and i loved it ^^)

Favorite land? Main Street

Favorite signature you ever saw? "Since Pluto's not a planet anymore I vote for Mickey!"

Favorite room music? Mad Hatter's Tea Party Room! :D

Favorite game? Pirates & Fireworks!!! :-)

Favorite hat/pants/top/shoes? my pink princess top, cow boy pants, pink princess shoes ;) my sig outfit :D ---along with my bird hat which stinks because I got it a month before the game closed :'( this killed me because I spented monie :( ---

ahahaha I use to think I was sooooo cool on VMK because at the time i lived by disneyland and did ALL the quests over & over & over!! :D and went in innoventions and made fake characters and traded all my mickey hats (cept for mine!) I was sooo lame but i still miss is so... </3 :'(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter