• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone else in town Dec 30 - Jan 6th?

Originally posted by MsDisney
My little appendages are 7 and 9...and it would be great if there were some other youngin's around cuz I always feel like a menace when I have kids with an all "adult" group...

(adult is in quotations for a VERY good reason here! :D )

Looking forward to another meet!

Karen

Hey you taking a shot at me again??????:p

Barry's USING our younguns to get on rides!

Perfect ages, Ms. Disney! Mine is right in the middle, 8!

Awesome! You all can borrow my kids ANYTIME for these attractions...hey, anything I can do to help, you know!? :D Of course, you won't find me for a few hours...;)

MIB...now WHY would you think I was talking about you? You aren't the only "grownup" who runs repeatedly through the line for MIB, playing all day long! :D I don't think any of us are really "adult" do you? I wouldn't WANT to be one! :eek:

This sounds like it will end up being a nice meet! Better bring extra pork brains, Barry.... ;)

Karen

DS7 (thrill seeker extraordinaire) and I will be there but will have to leave to pick up (acronyms fail me, DGM+DSF?) at the airport midday. Of course, I could just arrange transport for them from airport to HIFS so I don't have to leave y'all...
Terri the Yoopermom
(28 days and too much to do!)

Might there be a Nite Meet, or a Happy Hour Meet? Just found out our Soapbox Derby is the 29th AND the 30th.
Good thing the parks are open till 11 PM!
We'll be there no matter how much caffeine & geritol I gotta consume!!
( 9 yo DD will get her first nighttime Dragons & Hulk rides )
Jim

So can anyone meet after the 1st? Maybe just a quick night meet or something? It's not looking good getting there before the 2nd, (ya know that darn work thing again!) Just not into taking the kids by myself again!
Hey girls, my daughter is the perfect babysitting age for the young ones! LOL
BTW, will anyone be in Busch Gardens this weekend? I'm taking the kids this weekend, will it be decorated for Christmas or does it have anything special this time of year? Thanks.

Jim, We wish Camille luck. Have her wear a lei! I want to see her picture with the trophy!!!:bounce:
Do you have any of the chocolate covered coffee beans left - that will keep you up. ;)
You guys are all going to have such fun and there is no web cam to allow me to join....

Hi Donna!
It's truly a shame the web-cams there can't be maintained. (Always thought that was a fabulous marketing / sales tool!) We really wish ya'll could be here in person instead!!
Definitely will send some pics.

CPM - wish we coulda used your DD's sitter service, but we gotta head back the 31st. Will probably see ya'll around Mardi time!!

Jim

Originally posted by Robinrs
CPM, I'll be in town for the whole week so we can plan something! PM me!

Robin,
I e-mailed you, your PM is full! Must be nice to be so popular!! LOL

Originally posted by MsDisney

You aren't the only "grownup" who runs repeatedly through the line for MIB, playing all day long! :D

Karen

I know I do it, everytime I'm at Universal I do MIB at least 20 times. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter