Anyone else hitting new lows of "excitement?"

For my birthday that occurred a week and a half ago my husband bought me a microcut shredder (that he spent time looking at the reviews and getting a good one that wasn't going to badly break the bank) finally fulfilling an item I've been wanting for close to 12 years now. I honestly couldn't be happier; I seriously couldn't wait to get down to shredding :rotfl:

He's now caught me going into the office to go shred stuff :o and there's been several nights he's gone off to play a video game on x-box 360 for an hour or so and I take that as an opportunity to shred..I may uh have a problem :tongue:

There's something very satisfying about it I guess haha.

Food. Literally, food is the biggest thing I look forward to lately - the excitement of landing that tough-to-get curbside pickup slot. The thrill of scoring TP, chicken or rubbing alcohol after trying for weeks. The intrigue to see if Walmart will substitute an item when they're out of something- and if so, what "cool kid" brand name will I get at their house brand price? Or will they just give up and send the sad little "out of stock" email? I think about what I'll have for every meal hours in advance and go through the options like I'm hosting a white house banquet instead of reheating the latest batch of whatever.

That and my nightly glass of wine. Who am I kidding - my 1.5 glass of wine...that fill line has been creeping up slowly but surely.

I got a box of liquid hand soap from Amazon today that I ordered two weeks ago. We've come very close to running out a few times but we have plenty now. On top of that, my mom was able to find our preferred brand of toilet paper at the store today for the first time in over two months :laughing:

I never thought I'd be excited about soap and toilet paper, but here we are :rotfl:

i was surprised and ecstatic to find powdered milk at the grocery store yesterday.

today i was thrilled to trip over some disinfecting wipes on the target site that were actually available for shipping to my zip code (they've had almost no cleaning products for shipment to my zip for over 2 months).

This is the greatest thread. It makes me feel less crazy.

I'm impatiently awaiting the Amazon truck right now. It's bring a new gray water tank for our camper. Yes, that is very exciting to me right now. Something that will hold waste water. I've sank to a new low ....

Had a dream I was grocery shoping it was heaven

I had a shopping dream last night, too! Crazy. I wasn't shopping in heaven, but it was like heaven to be normal shopping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter