Anyone else have a goal to stay at every resort?

I’ve stayed in All-Stars, Port Orleans when it was Dixie Landings, Jambo and Beach Club. Now that I own at AKL, I do want to try out other resorts. If it’s safe to travel in Feb 2021, I’m hoping for a Poly stay, or maybe I’m going to be stuck in SSR depending on when the points load. I do like the idea of trying them all out, let’s see how that works in practice.

I'm working on it! I still have several to go. I don't intend to stay at both the cash and DVC sides of the same resort, but maybe I will end up doing that anyway at some point. Since Swan & Dolphin aren't Disney-owned and operated, I may not stay there even though they're on my list.

I still need (at WDW):
Grand Floridian
Copper Creek
Fort Wilderness
Old Key West
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Swan & Dolphin
Art of Animation
All Star Movies

Edit to add Riviera - I knew there was (at least?) one I was forgetting!

Last edited:
I’ve stayed at all of them except for grandfloridian, Rivera/ cbr, and pop century/ animation. I’m hoping to stay at the vgf sometime next year

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter