Anyone else get the email from Disney Visa about DVC??

We bought in August and charged it all - my VISA bil payment is happening tomorrow! Any hope I can beg for it? We are new members with 200 points at VWL.

We also purchased in August and put the deposit on the card. I just called Chase and they told me to call DVC. Sounds like a runaround that will result in us being out of luck :(

Our contract just closed the 7th of this month and I paid it in full this month with our Disney Visa, wonder if they will allow me the 500 reward dollars. Think I will call them now and see what I can find out.

We also purchased in August and put the deposit on the card. I just called Chase and they told me to call DVC. Sounds like a runaround that will result in us being out of luck :(

Us too - we also bought new in August and put the deposit on our Dis Visa. Would love if we could get the extra disney dollars!

Just an update - if you bought in the last couple of weeks you appear to have a shot at the 500 bonus reward dollars. We bought in late August and missed it by a few days. My guide had 3 people call and inquire about it and one of them (the most recent purchaser) will qualify. So, its worth a call to your guide if you did buy very recently. Good luck!

JUst talked to Disney Visa and they confirme that you had to actually start the process Sept 1 or later.

facebook twitter