Anyone else get a pin code for free dining?

do you think they will offer free dining to the public again?

I have a disney visa but never get offered anything..

we went last year during free dining and it was great!! I couldn't afford to stay at a mod though:(

do you think they will offer free dining to the public again?

I have a disney visa but never get offered anything..

we went last year during free dining and it was great!! I couldn't afford to stay at a mod though:(

You can never be sure of what Disney is up to, but based on what I've seen in the past day or two, then assuming they don't suddenly fill up all their hotels for later this year, I suspect you'll see it released, maybe in March (just a guess), but probably with identical terms to what has been described... 8/15-10/2, 5 or more nights, QS plan if you stay in a value, DDP otherwise.

I got one last year and would like to book a Dec 2010 trip. What can I do to increase my odds of getting one? Or can I use one from someone else who does not want to use theirs??

Thanks!!

Scott

Short answers:

I got one last year and would like to book a Dec 2010 trip. What can I do to increase my odds of getting one?

It's unknown exactly how they figure it out. Some people suggest signing up for newsletters and other disney email lists, though I don't know what if any difference any of that makes. Some people say travel there often, others say don't travel for a while. In other words, :confused3

Or can I use one from someone else who does not want to use theirs??

Unfortunately, no. That said, general public discounts often follow not far behind pin codes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter