Anyone else around in June for a meet? Edited: 26th June, 2pm, Tambu Lounge, Poly!

I don't get it until the 30th:sad2: so I will miss the meet. I will look for some of you in the parks. I will be wearing my home made t-shirts with my lime green Dis Ears ironed on my shirt sleeve and my bag. I hope I run into some of you. I was hoping to find someone going down that week as I had reservations for LeCellier for 4 and there was only one of me. I changed them yesterday to two people as I may be meeting a fellow member down there. Hope I run into some of you. :goodvibesPenny:hippie:

Wish Val & I could be there. I know everybody will have fun!

Just heard the podcast and Kevin mentioning the meet. Is it too late to join in? If not add me (Erica) and DH Steve (just_steve) to the list. We'll drive up from Melbourne for this :)

We all miss you too Jeff and Val and wish you can be hear. Very humid day today. Grad for part of day in the air conditioning.

John

Have fun gang. We wish we could be there. Hope to see many of you during PC 2.0
I love the Tambu lounge. It's one of my favorite spots on property.

we're running late, as usual. should be there about 230.

Hi!

Unfortunately my husband and I are not able to come over to meet everyone today and have a good time. Early Friday morning life took a turn and our yellow lab - Marilyn passed away. We are still in a state of shock but new the time was coming. So we felt it was best to stay home with the other two dogs and keep them company.

Hope everyone has fun!! Yes I meet everyone at the NEXT meet!
:sad1::sad1::grouphug:

:wave:
Just saying hi to all the folks at the meet. Following some of the posts on FB too.

P1050254.jpg

It was great being able to put a face to the name today. Loved meeting and talking with everyone.

What a great looking group!

...and Kathy is really fast to be able to get into her own picture!

I know what was auctioned off and who won!! Congrats!! :thumbsup2

Nothing was "auctioned off".

Everything was given away freely.

Everyone that attended recieved a ticket and Shelly and a great little guy (whose name escapes me right now) helped pick the tickets.

Liz (IWISHFORDISNEY) and Diana (Dian-er) each won a set of tickets to La Nouba.

It was a great meet. My first DIS meet :goodvibes I was accompanied by DD Morgan AKA madmorgan.

Great to put faces to names of the Podcast team - Kevin, John, Teresa, Kathy, Corey and Julie. Appreciate you all giving up time on a Saturday.

I would have loved to stay longer but had to collect (rescue) DW from the younger 2 who were spending money at DTD.

Sorry I did not get a chance to talk to you all :grouphug:

Hopefully it will not be the last time I meet up with you all.

PS take care big guy sending good thoughts for your mum x

This was a terrific meet.

We had a great time meeting folks we hadnt met yet and seeing old friends.

Thanks for initiating this Kate!

Great job:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!