Anyone do Exchanges anymore?

Which type of Exchange would you like to do?

• Valentine

• Easter

Results are only viewable after voting.

southern_belle21

Always dreaming of Disney
It’s been a couple of years since I’ve checked on here for exchanges, but I see no one is participating in them anymore? It makes me kinda sad to see that. I used to have fun doing Halloween, Christmas, and recipe exchanges. Would anyone still be interested in doing an exchange? Perhaps Valentine one? ✨

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Nope...there was little or no interest anymore, so everyone just stopped doing them and left this board

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Maybe postage has gotten too high.:confused3
It was fun while it lasted.

• ADisneygirl

<font color=purple>My birth certificate is really
    I used to be involved with them too, long ago. They were fun! I have had a stretch of time without being on the boards and coming back I smile to still see some familiar names. :)

disneygirlatheart

DIS Veteran
    I agree, it has been a while. I used to do them all the time and really do miss them. Postage has gotten outrageous, I agree, and it is going up again Sunday.

• SaraJR

DIS Veteran
    I do one through disbrides on facebook but depending on the spending amounts would do another

• MissyDisneyFan

Earning My Ears
    I used to do an arts and craft exchange on a forum but they don't do that any more. I like exchanges, but I think it has to be a certain one I like. hehehe.

Jeniferdwn

DIS Veteran
    That sounds like fun, but like some have said, postage is ridiculous now. Would anybody be interested in a recipe exchange where we could send them through email or through the mail? That would only take 1 stamp and an envelope.

SeeDisney

<font color=red>I drove by my WAWA <br><font color
    i remember the Dis exchanges back 10 or 15 years ago and I've completely forgotten them until this morning. Yes, it was a lot of fun. I remember seeing on the Dis a bunch of different topics. I'd love to do that again, but I guess there's no interest any longer.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM