Anyone do a 4 night cruise on the Dream?

we are not fans of the main part of the pirate menu, but there is still a "lighter fare" section where you can get basic chicken, steak, and a third option; that is what we usually eat off of.

SW

When people book Palo, most want to know which meal they are going to miss. The easiest meal to predict what night it will be on without requesting a specific rotation is Pirate menu. On a cruise of a certain length it is almost always on a specific night. So, if the pirate night menu is not one of your favorites, it is an easy choice to replace with Palo.

The Pirate menu may not be my favorite, but there are items on the menu I really enjoy. You can easily find the menu online and make your own decision. I personally would not go to Palo on my first 4 night of more cruise. Enjoy the full experience of all the menus the first time out.

we usually go to Palo on the Till we meet again menu on longer cruises, but there again you should experience it before skipping it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter