Anyone Ate At King Henry's Feast?

DW mouser

DIS Veteran
I was wondering which one of the dinner shows was the most popular? I thought King Henry's looked good and there is a coupon in the entertainment book. Has anyone ate at any of them and were they worth it?

I really liked King Henry's Feast, but unfortunately I believe it is closed for good. I've also tried Medieval Times, and while it was good, it was not quite as much fun or as entertaining as King Henry's. It's still a neat thing to do once or twice though.

Closed, land is now owned by Darden Restaurants (Olive Garden, Bahama Breeze, Red Lobster). You will more than likely see the building demolished and a Smokey Bones (their latest concept) open there.

The only coupon that I thought we might use in the entertainment book too! Oh well. Maybe the pirates dinner then. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter