Anyone Ate At King Henry's Feast?

DW mouser

DIS Veteran
I was wondering which one of the dinner shows was the most popular? I thought King Henry's looked good and there is a coupon in the entertainment book. Has anyone ate at any of them and were they worth it?

I really liked King Henry's Feast, but unfortunately I believe it is closed for good. I've also tried Medieval Times, and while it was good, it was not quite as much fun or as entertaining as King Henry's. It's still a neat thing to do once or twice though.

Closed, land is now owned by Darden Restaurants (Olive Garden, Bahama Breeze, Red Lobster). You will more than likely see the building demolished and a Smokey Bones (their latest concept) open there.

The only coupon that I thought we might use in the entertainment book too! Oh well. Maybe the pirates dinner then. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest