Anyone actually receive the new planner?

Card - yes
Planner - no
Dues Statement - no (but can see on-line through dvcmember.com)

Wishing you a Happy New Year from Ohio!!! party:

card - yes
planner - no
dues statement - yes, in today's mail. I already paid it online 12/24 though

Update:
Card: Yes
Dues Statement: Yes (today)
Planner: No (not surprised)

PA

Looks like I spoke too soon -- dues statement came in today's mail. Still no planner, though.

Card-yes
Planner-no
Dues- no but paid by CC today because we live in Alberta Canada
Pins- Yup finally six weeks after we purchased we finally received our pins.:yay: Funny thing is we have already booked our first vacation and used the points!

Update to my previous post:

Card = yes
Planner = no
Dues statement = yes (arrived yesterday)

Happy New Year Everyone!

Card - yes
Planner - yes (12/31/07)
Dues - yes

I'm sure the only reason I got the Planner so quick is because my Guide is trying to get me to do an add-on . . . and dang if that plan isn't going to work. :rotfl: The Planner was absolutely beautiful. High quality and sent by Federal Express.

Edited: Wow - I see that no-one else has received their Planner yet. I've been a Member for about 1 1/2 years now (bought resale) and I never did get a Planner last year (or even the Welcome Packet either). I mentioned it to my Guide last week when he contacted me about adding on - so that is probably why he jumped on it.

I think you are the first one here who received it! Congratulations! I am glad to hear that it is nicely done. I am also glad to see that they do exist. I'll be watching for it.

Good luck with your add on!

Card - yes
Planner - yes (12/31/07)
Dues - yes

I'm sure the only reason I got the Planner so quick is because my Guide is trying to get me to do an add-on . . . and dang if that plan isn't going to work. :rotfl: The Planner was absolutely beautiful. High quality and sent by Federal Express.

Does your planner have pages 61-68? They're the first pages of the Disney Collection.

Does your planner have pages 61-68? They're the first pages of the Disney Collection.

In my index, The Disney Collection starts at page 98. Pages 61 - 68 is pictures and the point chart for Old Key West. Maybe this isn't a Planner, but it sure looks like one. It has all the point charts for 2008 and 2009 for The Disney Collection, Concierge Collection, World Passport Collection and Adventurer Collection and is about 146 pages. It is a silvery blue hard cover with the word 'Dreams' imprinted on the cover, but with the same silvery blue color. It's really quite classy looking.

Maybe it is just additional marketing info I never received for starting up . . . and I am truly going to start 2008 looking like the blonde I am. :laughing:

facebook twitter