Anyone actually receive the new planner?

WNY here. Still no planner, but I did get my dues statement/bill today! ;)

On a side note, DH processes mail at the main USPS sort facility for a living. During the month of December, third class mailings (such as catalogs, magazines, and the bulk mailing of the DVC planner) get second billing being run through the machines. They try to run first class as a priority to get Christmas cards there on time. So if they started going out on 12/12, as Goofysgal let us know, they were probably bogged down, sitting on a palette somewhere waiting to be run through.

Hopefully this coming week they should start to show up! :)

No card, no planner.

I don't recall getting a card last year, either, although we did get the giclee.

Jean, do you pay dues once a year or monthly? We pay ours monthly, and we got statements over a month ago.

We pay monthly as wellm but have not received a statement yet. Card yes. Planner no.

Jean, do you pay dues once a year or monthly? We pay ours monthly, and we got statements over a month ago.
We pay monthly. I am starting to wonder whether our was lost in the mail during the holidays.

Card - no
Planner - no
Dues Statement - no

If it wasn't for the fact I could access the dues statement online, I'd begin to think we had been kicked out of the club!

facebook twitter