Anyone a Member Of Toontown.com?

$10 a month.
the first month right now though is half of that.

Cool, thanks!! DS LOVED that toontown tag game that had at Epcot so I thought about signing him up for xmas.

They actually sell the cards in walmart too , so you don't have to get it online. He may get the thrill out of that as a stocking stuffer. I am the one who posted the cost before, only my daughter was logged on my computer and I came up under her name. I know my youngest one LOVES toontown, she played before we went to WDW and when we were in Epcot last February she was a pro and was beating everyone, LOL.

BTW , in walmart the cards are usually hanging on one of the shelves on the toys isles.

Mskanga said:
They actually sell the cards in walmart too , so you don't have to get it online. He may get the thrill out of that as a stocking stuffer. I am the one who posted the cost before, only my daughter was logged on my computer and I came up under her name. I know my youngest one LOVES toontown, she played before we went to WDW and when we were in Epcot last February she was a pro and was beating everyone, LOL.

BTW , in walmart the cards are usually hanging on one of the shelves on the toys isles.

So how does the card thing work? Is it a program on a CD? There is something wrong with both my CD Rom drive and the burner drive and I get some weird message when I try to install software so I probably have to stick to the online thing.

It's like a Gift Card, a little credit card. My Walmart has them in electronics, in the cd-rom aisle. There isn't a cd or anything, I don't think, I think it just has info to open the account prepaid. I think they're a great idea, they have them for things like AOL and Fantasy sports, too.

mrsbornkuntry said:
It's like a Gift Card, a little credit card. My Walmart has them in electronics, in the cd-rom aisle. There isn't a cd or anything, I don't think, I think it just has info to open the account prepaid. I think they're a great idea, they have them for things like AOL and Fantasy sports, too.

My kids are getting these as stocking stuffers too. They both LOVE Toontown, we did the free trial awhile back, but I just cannot pay $10 a month for a game. But with the cards they can each play for a month.

The cards are $9.99 and they are for 1 month of unlimited play. They actually do come with a CD-rom for installation as well. If you go to Toontown.com, their FAQ's are excellent. There is a pic of the gift cards and if you click on it, it will tell you all about how they work.

Thanks for all the replies :) The card sounds great for DS's stocking!

You can do a 30 day trial for $4.95. The cards are at Target too, but it's cheaper to do the trial.

ceecee said:
You can do a 30 day trial for $4.95. The cards are at Target too, but it's cheaper to do the trial.

Can you find this information on the website? The only info I can ever find is the free 3 day trial, or the $9.95 a month.

Thanks!

My DD has been playing toontown for over a year. As others have said, several places have the cards where you prepay for a month of the game - $9.95. If you pay month to month, its $9.95 and it will automatically charge your credit card each month to renew unless you cancel prior to the renewal. If you use one of the prepaid cards, obviously they won't have a credit card number to recharge so when that month is up you'll either need another prepaid card or a credit card. We prepay 6 month blocks for my DD. My ex handles it so I can't remember the exact cost, but I want to say it comes out to less than $9.95 per month. You may be able to prepay smaller blocks than 6 months. There should be some where on the site that talks about the pricing structure.

Just wanted to give you a couple other things to think about :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest