Anybody hitting UO in August?

Spaceman Spiff

one by one, cleaning the universal boards of riff-
I plan on being in Universal sometime in August(definitely on Aug. 11, gotta beat Barry in an MiB challenge ;)) but was wondering how many of you will be there also. I would really like to match faces with usernames, so whose going? :D

jurassic_trex_eats.jpg

Hey JPholic. You may not have even seen my name on the board before, but I'm going to be there from August 5th to the 11th. I have a flex ticket so I can be to the parks all but two of those days.

"There is no Fate but what we make for ourselves."

I can make it if there is an interest in meeting.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

Roller coaster king

Click HERE for interesting Universal Orlando information!

I'LL BE THERE AUGUST 7-11

USF,HRH Watch out I'm comming August 2001
August 2001- HRH,USF What a pair.
August 2000- Off site DW & USF

I will be in HRH from 8/13 to 8/17. Is everyone else staying onsite or off?

Can't wait to go. I IOA and US

minijeanie

I'll be there August 21-23, staying onsite at HRH. It'll be my first time for USO and IOA!!

CindyZ in CT, and Mom of 3!

We will be at the HRH 8/13,8/14,8/15
Cant wait!

alice01.gif

Looking like Aug 25-30 for us...booking today!

First time at Universal as well

Aug. 17, 18 & 19 at HRH!
Cora

99868661420436363134325F303138001.jpg

The December 15, 2000 MK Grand Marshall Family!
Wonder July 2000
Off-site '84, 85','92, 10/99
Dolphin '93, Dixie '98, Vero '99, Hilton Head '99,
BWV 2/00
OKW/Cruise/BWV 7/00
CS 12/00
Upcoming HH 7/01 & Universal (Hard Rock)/WLV/BWV! 8/01

there's a group of 9 of going 8/11-8/18, for the first time. we are staying at disney allstar Music have left over passes for water parks there. Planning on getting 2 day passes with 3rd day free using discover.

We will be there 8/11-8/18. Staying at the HRH. My first vacation ever. Can't wait! :D

I wish I could meet you all, but I can't go to Orlando that much (I wish I could though!). I can do a meet on August 11 and 12 if there is enough interest. I will even stay onsite for FOTL! :)

guy.gif

Barry Hom

Roller coaster king

August 11th may work for me....I'll let you know for sure later on. Sounds like a lot of people visiting in August.

OH Boy,
Can't wait for the hot and humid Florida sun in August though!!

I'm purchasing my misting fans now!!

CindyZ in CT, and Mom of 3!

we are going in august, too. we will be staying at the HRH from 8-20 to 8-23, we cant wait!!!!!we stayed off site last year when we visited UO, but we decided, what the heck, the FOTL perk is well worth the extra bucks...

We'll be there Aug. 6 & 7 - very excited about staying at the HRH for FOTL access (we are Disney fanatics but the FOTL access is one great perk!)

93 thru 97 WDW twice a year
Apr 98 P.O. /Aug 98 WL
Apr 99 P.O./ Aug 99 Poly
Aug 00 P.O./ Disney Wonder
Dec 00 P.O.
June 01 P.O. Riverside/ AKL!!
August 01 Poly & Beach Club Concierge
August 02 7 day Disney Magic

Planning to be at HRH August 1-4. Our school starts 8/10.

We were at PBH that time last year. Hot but fun with FOTL.

Nan

I am considering coming up from August 11 to August 13 or August 10 to August 12. It'll probably be 8/10 to 8/12 so I can meet up with the most amount of people. I will even call in for HRH rates. Will anyone else be staying at HRH?

guy.gif

Barry Hom

Roller coaster king

I will be staying at the HardRock Hotel Barry! I just got back about a month ago from the Portofino and although I was really impressed with the hotel I can not wait for Aug. The HRH looks really swanky and being at the doorstep of USF simply can not be beat! Anybody know the status of FOTL for August? I also plan on returning for HHN XI for a very short trip! LOL Anybody up for a October meet too? ;) :D ;)

jurassic_trex_eats.jpg

I usually go up for HHN every year. I am planning on going for 2 nights at the beginning of the month.

guy.gif

Barry Hom

Roller coaster king

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter