Anybody fancy a boogie?

DisneyB2B

DIS Veteran
Cant believe it! Its finally our official count down now.

plane tickets booked
Hotel tickets booked
Disney, Universal, MVMCP and ICE tickets booked
Car booked
Meals booked

Am I missing anything?

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
:banana::banana::banana::banana:
:banana::banana::banana:
:banana::banana:
:banana:

I'll join ya! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Looks like you have everything done :thumbsup2

Maybe you should consider packing some warmer clothes....just in case:rolleyes1 My friends are there just now and although they say it's warmed up a bit, they were quite chilly for a couple of days....and they're from Scotland, so it must be cold for them to feel it :lmao:

Happy packing! ;)

Maybe you should consider packing some warmer clothes....just in case
Warm clothes are a must in Dec, sometimes you are lucky and don't need them, other times you need everything down to hats, gloves and scarves, you can't possibly know. We were caught out the 1st time we went in Dec, just as cold as here, only warmed up for a few hours midday.

Thanks, I've been searching for shorts as I had a major clean out of my wardrobe sine last Sept and have thrown them all out and now nobody sells them this time of year! I also wasnt too sure the weather for this time of year.

I've managed to get some cropped jeans but am planning on linens, jeans full length and crops. Will this be suitable?

Also I am guessing the water parks are a no no?:confused3

Thanks

Nicci

You really can't know until you get there.
We have had days all wrapped up and had to de-ice the car and had many days hot enough to wear shorts and Tshirts from morning til midnight.
Take everything from swimwear to hats and gloves, hopefully it will be great weather but be prepared.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter