Any updates on the weekly rainforest pass prices yet?

Nothing for the 7 night Fantasy yet though!

That's true - none of the guests on the July Fantasy 7 night sailings seem to have provided Navigators to Scott! I updated with the 11 night Fantasy sailing but I don't know that that tells us much.

I've had good and bad experience when it comes to the rainforest room. Does anyone know if the recent hikes are for the included scrubs? I've had the staff at the spa say the scrubs were included even though I did not want them. Several years ago you had the option to add them which they called the deluxe.

Nothing for the 7 night Fantasy yet though!

I've had good and bad experience when it comes to the rainforest room. Does anyone know if the recent hikes are for the included scrubs? I've had the staff at the spa say the scrubs were included even though I did not want them. Several years ago you had the option to add them which they called the deluxe.

Lisa, in a social media group, someone posted a pic allegedly of the 'new' (?) 7 day pass price on the Fantasy (DIS_MIKE, see the third line)

$129 for singles
$229 for couples
DIY Salt and Sugar Scrub for $9

--> in 2017 when we cruised on the Fantasy (week-long pass cost $144 singles, $193 couples), we were told those prices included a DIY salt and sugar scrub each day. Odd that the couples price is higher, but the singles price is lower.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter