Any tips before I book Poly?

sandym718

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if there's anything I should keep in mind? Any questions I haven't even known to ask, know what I mean?

I'll be headed to AAA this week or next to book:

April 27 - May 4, 2007. 7 nights/7 days Magic Your Way Plus Dining at the Poly. Adding the Park Hopper and Water Park options to the tickets. Will be DH, myself, 4 yr. old and 2 yr. old.

I think we'd really like to be in Tokelau, preferably courtyard side, 1st floor. (of course, request only I know!) Is now the time to make a request or should I wait till closer in? If I should do it now, what is the best way to word it considering our ultimate wish is the above. However, if we can't get that, we REALLY want non-smoking and definitely prefer 1st floor so the kids can play outside a bit. Any suggestions? And, I'll definitley wait to request if that's what I should do.

I'll take any advice! Thanks!

Sandy

Make all your request at the time of your reservation and it always pays to follow-up on your reservation once their made to ensure these details are listed within your reservation.

If a non-smoking request is medically driven you should also note this at the time you make your reservations.

I would say which side of Tokelau you want, aren't they both Courtyard? I have requested quiet pool side for our trip in Dec. That longhouse is not rehabbed yet, I'm hoping it will be by Dec.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter