Any Swag for DVC Members on sailings?

We have been DVC members for over 12 years and we will be going on our first Disney Cruise out of NYC this summer, can't wait!!!! Finally convinced my DW to do the cruise!!! I have been reading these posts and have a question.

We are using our points for the cruise and I am wondering if the swag is automatically placed in your stateroom or is it something that has to be inquired about? I hate to sound like I am looking for anything free, well maybe a little, LOL but some of the items sound pretty cool and I know my DD would love them and would be surprised with them in the room. Then again we all love anything with Disney on it.

BTW thanks for the post!! Would never have thought about DVC Swag!!!

Thanks Again
Mrdisnie

If you booked with points, it should be in your stateroom. Probably not at embarkation, but within a day or so. Some swag you can only get at the member gatherings, and if you stop at the DVC kiosk and tell them you are member, they usually have a pin for you. If you are a member but book with cash through DCL, sometimes they don't realize you're a member, but if you stop at the member gathering or the DVC kiosk and tell them, they will get you on the list and you will get the gifts. Usually you can tell, if you have a DVC magnet on your door when you get to your cabin, they have you on the list, no magnet, they probably didn't make the connection.

Do they put the magnet inside your stateroom if you are in concierge since the doors aren't magnetic? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter