Any room discounts for week of 4/22?

starwood

This mouse GOT her next cruise
Not picky about where we stay but possibly going for spring break if we can find a good enough deal. I got a quote from DU for 5 days/4 nights $582 at All Star.

There is a special rate being offered at the end of April through May of $59/night at the All Stars. We just booked May 11th at All Star Music. It's $66.08 including tax per night.

I'm not sure if it's good April 22 or not, but you may want to ask! There is no postcard or special rate code needed, and it's open to anyone regardless of what state you live in. I just called for that weekend, and asked for any specials being offered and that's what she found for me!

- Rhonda :-)
Camping Board Co-Moderator
rhonda@wdwinfo.com

If you still are looking for a good deal, there seems to be a great one on ebay; 4/21-4/28 at Vistana Resort (see review on Hotel forum). I bought my week at Vistana on ebay for $600. This one is stuck at $400 with no bids. If I hadn't just gotten back, I'd jump on it! The id # for the auction is Item #1221169116 or search by "5 star Vistana". These two bdrm units are 1300-1500 sq ft and sleep 8 easily. It's a beautiful resort and is also the closest one to Disney, (about 1 1/2 miles from gate to gate. Auction ends in about 36hrs, 3/18. Good luck. I hope someone from this board gets it!

CoasterDann

just got back from Orlando. We stayed at the Florida Mall Days Inn in Orlando. the room was $29.50 per night M-F and $35.50 Sat.-Sun. We stayed 6 nights and the total bill was $212.00 in cluding taxes. Hotel had over 200 rooms, on site resturant, and nice pool area. I would reserve in advance, only afew rooms available at this rate. i am a entertainmkent member and got their dfiscount, however, when we stopped at the florida welcome center, Days Inn offerred the 29.50 rate at several locations. the hotel was only 7 miles from disney and 5 from universal.

just got back from Orlando. We stayed at the Florida Mall Days Inn in Orlando. the room was $29.50 per night M-F and $35.50 Sat.-Sun. We stayed 6 nights and the total bill was $212.00 in cluding taxes. Hotel had over 200 rooms, on site resturant, and nice pool area. I would reserve in advance, only afew rooms available at this rate. i am a entertainmkent member and got their dfiscount, however, when we stopped at the florida welcome center, Days Inn offerred the 29.50 rate at several locations. the hotel was only 7 miles from disney and 5 from universal. They also offerred free breakfast and lunch for children with the purchase of an adult, and a free dinner/show ticket with the purchase of one

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest