Any recent HRH Club Level reviews

M

missymj

Will be visiting in August, and wanted to know if any one has recently stayed at the HRH Club Level and could share their thoughts?

Thanks!

I was just wondering the same thing! I'll let you know how it goes when I return since I'm in 3 wks.

HRH club isn't bad if its not very crowded on the floor. When the hotel gets full the lines for food get long and competition is fierce for tables. They offer bagels, donuts, pastries, coffee, juice, and fruit for breakfast. It's the same items every morning but the evening item changes daily. They serve things like meatballs, little hotdogs, and skewers of chicken along with beer and wine. Dessert is cookies, brownies, and one time they served ice cream. Soda, water, and juice is available all day. The staff is very helpful and will take care of anything you ask them to. I don't mean to sound like HRH club isn't worth it because it's a really cool experience and I enjoyed it immensely each time I was on the floor. But if I had to pick I would go RPR club over HRH any day.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter