Any other Breaking Bad fans out there?

No other show has ever had me on the edge of my seat like this one! I will sure miss it when it's over.

Got back from 8 nights at WDW last night. Before I did anything else I had 3 episodes of Breaking Bad on the DVR to watch!

We look forward to Sunday nights just for our Breaking Bad fix!!!! When it's done, I will seriously MOURN it!! The writing is amazing---like nothing else on TV!

I have a theory about Skylar losing her mind and blabbing about Walt... but my DH seems to think that if Walt lets it slip to Mike that Sky is acting strange, Mike may take care of her himself. What a twist that would be!!

I wonder if the original plan was for the show to end last year. The pieces rerally came together like it was a finale show.

I wonder if the original plan was for the show to end last year. The pieces rerally came together like it was a finale show.

There were some negotations still going on between Vince and AMC at the time he was finishing Season 4. Based on not being sure a Season 5 would be ordered, Vince wrote it so that if it did end with Season 4, then the audience could feel satisfied. That said, so glad there is a Season 5.

Walt is going to choke out Skylar

Junior is going to get in a car accident

Gomez is Mike's informant in the DEA

Jessie will kill Walt

Walt is going to choke out Skylar

Junior is going to get in a car accident

Gomez is Mike's informant in the DEA

Jessie will kill Walt
Hang out at TWOP as well? ;)

Interesting that Walt Jr. is back to Flynn and he didn't get any breakfast in this week's episode.

What an ending! I, too, was stunned and simply sat there for a few minutes wondering if that really happened.

I may seem out of the loop, but who was that guy who did it? Is he one of the people on the hazard pay?

I'm thinking Walt is going to give Skylar that ricin cigarette...

The guy that did it, Todd, is a worker with the pest control company that Saul hooked them up with for their "cover."

I hate that this is the last season!!!!!

DH is a huge fan. I've watched the periodic episode, but have not gotten into it as much as he has.

I have really enjoyed it myself. I am the only one I know that watches it. I don't have cable so I am a season behind. I only have Netflix. I just finished Season 4 last week. It will be a year before I get to find out how it ends. I heard on the radio or maybe a magazine article that they were considering a movie.

On a side note. I am a 45 yr old woman with a cougar crush on Jesse. :love:

I should add that I have both a "Los Pollos Hermanos" and a "Better Call Saul" t-shirt. I wore them both to the parks last week, and got a ton of comments on the "Better Call Saul" shirt.

DH has been addicted since the first show, and I am pretty into BB, also. I usually stay up on Sunday nights to watch the encore episode, just to be able to take in all the nuances that I missed from the first airing!

DH is convinced that Skylar is going to kill Walt. I am wondering if Sky will turn state's evidence and go into witness protection with the kids. That way Walt and Jesse will "go down" for the crime and maintain political correctness- can't let drug dealers get away with it, after all. Hank could arrange it all and make it happen. However, Jesse is becoming more and more interesting. He's getting smarter, darker, more involved with the workings of the operation. Another credible ending, I think, is for Sky to set it up so that Walt and Mike pretty much take each other out, and leave it all for Jesse. He knows how to cook as well as Walt, and he's just about the only one with any conscience left. I wouldn't hate it if he became the chief drug lord and Walt and Mike die... if he doesn't come unglued and lose his mind over the ending of last week's show.

I can't wait to see how it all ends!

I have really enjoyed it myself. I am the only one I know that watches it. I don't have cable so I am a season behind. I only have Netflix. I just finished Season 4 last week. It will be a year before I get to find out how it ends. I heard on the radio or maybe a magazine article that they were considering a movie.

On a side note. I am a 45 yr old woman with a cougar crush on Jesse. :love:

I bought it on I Tunes. I don't have cable either and could not wait!

I should add that I have both a "Los Pollos Hermanos" and a "Better Call Saul" t-shirt. I wore them both to the parks last week, and got a ton of comments on the "Better Call Saul" shirt.

:thumbsup2 I have a Heisenberg shirt. It's fun to wear out and about.

Sky flipping I think is too easy of an out. Plus it keeps getting hinted at especially with the preview of next week with Sky and Marie, but I think they are trying to throw us off.

I have a feeling what we saw in the teaser in the first episode this season is Walt on a suicide mission to save someone, not so much to defend himself. Who that person is? I don't know.

This week's episode..wow. SPOLIERS BELOW

When they were taking apart the dirt bike I thought I was going to lose it. Hated seeing the acid make a reappearance. :(

On the otherhand, the dinner Jesse had with the White's has to go down as one of the most classic scenes in this show. It was so cringe-worthy and yet I was laughing until I was crying. I kept hoping Skyler would start drinking the wine from the bottle.

I don't think Mike has much time left. :sad2: It was nice seeing Saul being a legitimate lawyer. Good thing he's a snappy dresser. ;)

Empire Building!

Listening the podcast now (good so far), but it's a LONG one. Around one hour and 40 minutes. :scared1:

But what are they setting up?? And I don't mean the division of the methylamine, but we only have 2 episodes this year, and then 8 after the first of the year... I just can't stop thinking about it!!!

LOVED the scene with Jesse eating dinner with Skylar and Walt!! Hilarious!

Hank sat there tooooo oh, I don't know what my word is... he knows more than they're letting on to the audience, he's too smart.

But what are they setting up?? And I don't mean the division of the methylamine, but we only have 2 episodes this year, and then 8 after the first of the year... I just can't stop thinking about it!!!

LOVED the scene with Jesse eating dinner with Skylar and Walt!! Hilarious!

Hank sat there tooooo oh, I don't know what my word is... he knows more than they're letting on to the audience, he's too smart.

I think he's looking at setting up a franchise operation (oh how ironic), but I could be wrong. Just basing this on his wanting to build an empire.

And I agree about Hank knowing more. Like I said somewhere else on this thread, they play Hank as a smart, intuitive guy. For him NOT to know more would go against his whole character.

I think he's looking at setting up a franchise operation (oh how ironic), but I could be wrong. Just basing this on his wanting to build an empire.

And I agree about Hank knowing more. Like I said somewhere else on this thread, they play Hank as a smart, intuitive guy. For him NOT to know more would go against his whole character.

Hank did make a comment a few episodes ago - don't remember exactly what it was all about, but he said, "right under his nose." I thought that it was a hint that he is catching on or on the verge of figuring it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter