Any other Breaking Bad fans out there?

I went to F&W with my girlfriend this year (we go every year- same 3) and we got rained in one evening and were hanging out in our room. I asked if they wanted to try watching BB. Neither of them were very interested, but I showed them the first 20 minutes of the pilot, and then went to turn off my Macbook and they were like, "WTH?! Why are you turning it off?" One of them has caught up and watched every episode since that evening in October.

We're having a BB party the night it comes back.

I have to say that I just think Jessie is such a nice kid. I mean not the "definition" of nice, but the most decent character in the show. When it's all said and done, I really hope he's still standing. I read an interview with the director who said Jessie was originally scheduled to be killed off in the first season, but Aaron Paul did such a great job, and he was such a great character, they kept him around. Hope that continues.

This cracked me up!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIom3LSbB0I

The podcasts are still available on iTunes.

And yes while I can't wait for the new episodes, I also am upset it's going to be ending.

Betsy Brandt, Dean Norris, Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul, RJ Mitte, Bob Odenkirk and Michael Slovis (director of photography) are all on twitter. Bryan doesn't tweet that often. I feel like I am leaving someone off that list. ETA: I did. Peter Gould (writer) is also on there.

Breaking Bad party on July 14!!! Love it!! I can NOT wait!! But, like you all, it means the beginning of the end. :(

When you find yourself cheering for the bad guys, that's proof of brilliant writing!! And acting! And casting! And... well... ALL of it!!

Dawn

So who thinks Jesse will die? Me. I hope not...and it would break everyone's heart.

I think Walter will die, too. The audience will accept that - it's the natural end of his line of business and he is supposedly dying, anyway...plus most people don't like Skylar much and won't feel too badly for her if she's widowed. More than half the fans would cheer if they killed Skylar, lol.

I don't have a feeling on Hank.

The first half of Season Five is the worst yet, IMO, but I will still be sorry to see this go. It's still the best thing on TV right now.

Anyone else? Death predictions?

So who thinks Jesse will die? Me. I hope not...and it would break everyone's heart.

I think Walter will die, too. The audience will accept that - it's the natural end of his line of business and he is supposedly dying, anyway...plus most people don't like Skylar much and won't feel too badly for her if she's widowed. More than half the fans would cheer if they killed Skylar, lol.

I don't have a feeling on Hank.

The first half of Season Five is the worst yet, IMO, but I will still be sorry to see this go. It's still the best thing on TV right now.

Anyone else? Death predictions?

kaligal -

I have some random thoughts in response to your comments. I love discussing what may or may not happen!:rotfl:

First, let me start with Skylar - count me in on the cheering section if she dies!:rotfl: I will not shed a tear if she goes - in fact, I'd actually love it if Walter killed her because he is sick of her!:rotfl: (How horrible am I?)

As for Jesse - You know, that situation could play out a couple of different ways. At his core, he is a good kid. He is not a bad person, really. And he wants to get out of the business. Deep down, Walter actually cares for Jesse and even has some paternal-type feelings towards him, I think.

I think that IF Jesse were to die, it could be that 'wild card' Todd who kills him. Who IS Todd? Why did they bring him on the show all of a sudden? Something could end up happening where that Jesse is trying to somehow protect Walt or save Walt, and Todd kills Jesse to get him out of the way.

That is one scenario.

However, I think that more likely than not, Jesse will find out about Mike. He will find out about the Lily of the Valley. He will find out that Walt saw Jane choking and didn't help her. All of that. And Jesse would probably be the one to actually take "Mr. White's" life, IF Walt were to get killed. That's how the series should probably end - the two partners end up facing off, and Walt has to go.

However, I'm not sure if that IS how it will play out. Walt could accidentally end up getting Jesse killed, and he will be guilt-ridden and grief-stricken over it.

I think that Marie will get killed, and that will fuel Hank's fire to go after Walt. She is probably the most disposable character at this point.

I think that the show could very likely end up with Walt being alive, while the rest of his world has decayed around him, with everyone either dead or off in witness protection somewhere (like Sky, the baby and Walt, Jr.). He will be left alone to wallow in his own world, knowing that the cancer is going to get him eventually anyway.

Somehow, some way, that vial of ricin that is stashed in the wall will play into it. Either some innocent soul will get to it and end up dead, or Walt will use it (possibly on himself).

I don't think Hank will die, for some reason.

Also, why IS Lydia really there? Was she brought on just to advance the plot? There is more to her being there than what we've seen. I keep thinking that Walt will end up having an affair with her, OR she is not to be trusted and will turn on him somehow. Maybe SHE will kill Skylar.

There are sooooo many different ways this series could end up, and so many different scenarios that could play out!

I love this show, too! One of the best shows I've seen in a long time.

This season has been kind of sucking, though, IMO.
kaligal -

I have some random thoughts in response to your comments. I love discussing what may or may not happen!:rotfl:

First, let me start with Skylar - count me in on the cheering section if she dies!:rotfl: I will not shed a tear if she goes - in fact, I'd actually love it if Walter killed her because he is sick of her!:rotfl: (How horrible am I?)
Not horrible. I totally get why people don't like Skylar and agree to an extent. But I understand Skylar. She has a baby coming, her husband is cheating on her (she thinks), she has little money - she's pissed about the whole situation. Then she finds out he has cancer and has started smoking pot. Then she finds out he's selling drugs and killing people. She has a new baby and is possibly in trouble with the IRS. It's a lot to handle! Poor Skylar has a LOT to cope with and cannot go to Walter, Marie or Hank for help. Skylar has to be strong and protect herself and her kids. (And she has to periodically spray her giant stack of money for silverfish, lol.)

She cracks me up sometimes, like early on when she hears Jessie's phone message and goes to his house. "I am Skylar White, yo." :rotfl: I wish they'd done more of Skylar and Jesse.

As for Jesse - You know, that situation could play out a couple of different ways. At his core, he is a good kid. He is not a bad person, really. And he wants to get out of the business. Deep down, Walter actually cares for Jesse and even has some paternal-type feelings towards him, I think.
ITA that Jesse is, at his core, a good kid. He sold drugs for the money and because he couldn't get another job that paid him decent money (remember him applying at the bank, lol?).

Early on, it was Jesse who insisted that Saul not kill his friend (which, by the way, is when I realized Walt had become a bad guy - he was ticked that they couldn't just kill that kid. I thinki actually said, "Whoa!" out loud when I saw that. Killing that guy was NEVER an option for Jesse. Jesse doesn't want to kill and only does it if he MUST.

It's all he knows. He also has friendships tied up in this and Jesse hates to be alone.

Now he doesn't need the money and he has no desire to be a party to killing innocent children, so he wants out.

Jesse cannot stand to be betrayed by people he trusts and will go ballistic if he finds out about walt watching that girl die or poisoning the child. Also, if he finds out that Walter killed Mike, he will be shaken.

I hope Jesse escapes alive. But I think he will end up dead.

I think that IF Jesse were to die, it could be that 'wild card' Todd who kills him. Who IS Todd? Why did they bring him on the show all of a sudden? Something could end up happening where that Jesse is trying to somehow protect Walt or save Walt, and Todd kills Jesse to get him out of the way.
Who IS Todd, indeed. Doesn't his presence seem forced? I think when the show is over, he'll be the guy in charge of Meth production/distribution in the Southwest. And he will kill Walter. I think. Dragging him in at the last minute to end the show seems cheap. The writers can do better, IMO.

That is one scenario.

However, I think that more likely than not, Jesse will find out about Mike. He will find out about the Lily of the Valley. He will find out that Walt saw Jane choking and didn't help her. All of that. And Jesse would probably be the one to actually take "Mr. White's" life, IF Walt were to get killed. That's how the series should probably end - the two partners end up facing off, and Walt has to go.

However, I'm not sure if that IS how it will play out. Walt could accidentally end up getting Jesse killed, and he will be guilt-ridden and grief-stricken over it.

I think that Marie will get killed, and that will fuel Hank's fire to go after Walt. She is probably the most disposable character at this point.

I think that the show could very likely end up with Walt being alive, while the rest of his world has decayed around him, with everyone either dead or off in witness protection somewhere (like Sky, the baby and Walt, Jr.). He will be left alone to wallow in his own world, knowing that the cancer is going to get him eventually anyway.

Somehow, some way, that vial of ricin that is stashed in the wall will play into it. Either some innocent soul will get to it and end up dead, or Walt will use it (possibly on himself).

I don't think Hank will die, for some reason.

Also, why IS Lydia really there? Was she brought on just to advance the plot? There is more to her being there than what we've seen. I keep thinking that Walt will end up having an affair with her, OR she is not to be trusted and will turn on him somehow. Maybe SHE will kill Skylar.

There are sooooo many different ways this series could end up, and so many different scenarios that could play out!
I thought of Marie getting harmed or killed, too. What is a more sure-fire way to piss off Hank?

Everyone thinks I'm bonkers, but I think that Hank has known about Walt all along, ever since he first went to visit him at the high school. He knew Walt was lying. He may not have wanted to admit it, at first, but he knew. And maybe he has been working on this for a long time. They might go with Hank not knowing...but that will disappoint me. Hank is smart and he can tell when people are lying, KWIM? He must know.

I think Lydia wasn't killed because Hank orchestrated it. I don't care about Lydia at all. Her presence, too, seems forced. I like your ideas a lot. :)

Nobody IRL agrees with me about Hank. :)

Also, I wonder...

Was Walt always a bad guy? Was he always a rotten person who could easily turn into a killer? Was this something he suppressed for 50 years?

Or did he get caught up in this, get in over his head and then turn into a bad guy?

I love this show!!! I watched the first 4 seasons on Netflix in just a couple of months and now I am impatiently waiting for season 5 to start streaming on Netflix!!! :yay:

I love this show!!! I watched the first 4 seasons on Netflix in just a couple of months and now I am impatiently waiting for season 5 to start streaming on Netflix!!! :yay:
If you get desperate enough, you can pay amazon and watch the first half of Season Five. :)

I love this show, too! One of the best shows I've seen in a long time.

This season has been kind of sucking, though, IMO. Not horrible. I totally get why people don't like Skylar and agree to an extent. But I understand Skylar. She has a baby coming, her husband is cheating on her (she thinks), she has little money - she's pissed about the whole situation. Then she finds out he has cancer and has started smoking pot. Then she finds out he's selling drugs and killing people. She has a new baby and is possibly in trouble with the IRS. It's a lot to handle! Poor Skylar has a LOT to cope with and cannot go to Walter, Marie or Hank for help. Skylar has to be strong and protect herself and her kids. (And she has to periodically spray her giant stack of money for silverfish, lol.)

She cracks me up sometimes, like early on when she hears Jessie's phone message and goes to his house. "I am Skylar White, yo." :rotfl: I wish they'd done more of Skylar and Jesse.

ITA that Jesse is, at his core, a good kid. He sold drugs for the money and because he couldn't get another job that paid him decent money (remember him applying at the bank, lol?).

Early on, it was Jesse who insisted that Saul not kill his friend (which, by the way, is when I realized Walt had become a bad guy - he was ticked that they couldn't just kill that kid. I thinki actually said, "Whoa!" out loud when I saw that. Killing that guy was NEVER an option for Jesse. Jesse doesn't want to kill and only does it if he MUST.

It's all he knows. He also has friendships tied up in this and Jesse hates to be alone.

Now he doesn't need the money and he has no desire to be a party to killing innocent children, so he wants out.

Jesse cannot stand to be betrayed by people he trusts and will go ballistic if he finds out about walt watching that girl die or poisoning the child. Also, if he finds out that Walter killed Mike, he will be shaken.

I hope Jesse escapes alive. But I think he will end up dead.

Who IS Todd, indeed. Doesn't his presence seem forced? I think when the show is over, he'll be the guy in charge of Meth production/distribution in the Southwest. And he will kill Walter. I think. Dragging him in at the last minute to end the show seems cheap. The writers can do better, IMO.

I thought of Marie getting harmed or killed, too. What is a more sure-fire way to piss off Hank?

Everyone thinks I'm bonkers, but I think that Hank has known about Walt all along, ever since he first went to visit him at the high school. He knew Walt was lying. He may not have wanted to admit it, at first, but he knew. And maybe he has been working on this for a long time. They might go with Hank not knowing...but that will disappoint me. Hank is smart and he can tell when people are lying, KWIM? He must know.

I think Lydia wasn't killed because Hank orchestrated it. I don't care about Lydia at all. Her presence, too, seems forced. I like your ideas a lot. :)

Nobody IRL agrees with me about Hank. :)

Also, I wonder...

Was Walt always a bad guy? Was he always a rotten person who could easily turn into a killer? Was this something he suppressed for 50 years?

Or did he get caught up in this, get in over his head and then turn into a bad guy?

kaligal -

I am so glad to know that someone else agrees with me about Todd and Lydia suddenly on the show as feeling a bit awkward. You're right - "forced" is a good word for both of them being there.

Here's the thing that I think ruins it for me with Todd and Lydia - if we knew, for example, that "Breaking Bad" was going to be on the air for another couple of full seasons, then introducing new characters for Walt to work with (since Gus is not there) might make some kind of sense and there would be time for the characters to develop, as Gus Fring developed.

But, because we know that the series is in the home stretch - and I guess that last year's shows and this year's shows are supposed to be part of one whole season instead of two separate seasons - to suddenly introduce these 2 new people who are supposed to be important players in the whole thing does seem forced! There is not enough time to care about Todd and Lydia one way or the other - to like or hate them - and to see different facets of their personalities as we did with Gus and Mike. So we end up just not caring about them one way or the other!

Todd is definitely going to turn on someone. He is not to be trusted. Plus he has that "uncle," who could always go after Walt. Todd will either turn on Walt, or he will see Jesse as an obstacle (Jesse could be trying to warn Walt about Todd) and try to kill Jesse.

Lydia - eh.:confused3 I couldn't see any reason for a female to be brought on the show except to possibly be a love interest for Walt. But, she could possibly be upset with Walt if he decides to get out of the business and send a hit man after him.

As for Skylar - I agree with you about her character's reactions to things and what she is going through. If I were in that situation, who knows what I would do or how I would handle it? I think it might be the actress herself - Anna Gunn - who bugs me. Even though her actual acting is fine, something about her facial expressions or overall demeanor bothers me and makes me dislike Sky. If another actress were playing her I might not dislike her.

Skylar and Jesse are definitely funny together. That whole dinner scene with Walt, Jesse and Skylar last year was sooo awkwardly funny.

As for Sky's fate on the show - as much as I wouldn't mind her getting killed (Walt could easily put that ricin that is stashed in the wall in her cigarettes!), I kind of think that she might end up escaping with baby Holly in tow. Remember when she went to the Four Corners and the coin she tossed kept landing on the same state? I think she may end up escaping to that state (which state was it? I've forgotten), possibly with Saul's help. Saul may contact that guy he knows who can make people disappear into totally new lives/identities and send Skylar and Holly away forever.

I also think that Ted was brought back for a reason last year. Ted told Sky he wouldn't blab about her misdeeds, but he could start talking at any moment. If Sky feels like she is going to go down, she may start blabbing about Walt as she goes down.

Now one thing I have wondered in the past is, how exactly could Jesse find out that Walt saw Jane choking and didn't try to help her? It's obvious that it is going to come out at some point because that is going to be a huge revelation that will totally turn Jesse against Walt.

But...unless some random mystery witness we have never heard of before comes out of the shadows and tells Jesse that they saw Walt not saving Jane, the only way Jesse could find out about it is if Walt actually tells him. So that means that Walt would have to either let it slip accidentally, or he would have to tell him deliberately. He is obviously not going to drop it in passing conversation. So I am guessing that there is going to be at least one big dramatic 'showdown' between Jesse and Walt in the coming season (maybe when Jesse finds out about Mike, probably from Todd), and that's when Walt will spill the beans - in the course of the confrontation.

It never occurred to me that Hank could have known about Walt the entire time, but it would be an interesting twist on things if that's what ends up happening! Hank may act like a buffoon, but he is definitely not a dumb guy.

I just want to see who ends up ingesting the ricin that is stashed in the wall! That's what I'm waiting for. I keep thinking that - IF Vince Gilligan decides to kill off Walt at the end of the series instead of letting him wallow in his misery - Walt will end up being the one to ingest it, once he is backed into a corner and 50 people are after him. He will know that there is no way out and that someone is going to get to him and kill him anyway, and then just swallow the ricin. He could die by his own chemical creation.

One other thing - the 'colors' that play roles in the show intrigue me. Walter White. Jesse Pinkman. Marie always has a purple theme going in her clothing and decor. Were those colors kind of thrown in as 'hints' of some kind, or were they thrown in to make it seem like they mean something, when they actually mean nothing? It reminds me of the movie "Reservoir Dogs" - with Mr. Pink, Mr. White, etc. All of the bad guys have 'color names' in that film.

I think there's more to Todd and Lydia. It's not like Vince (and the writers) to introduce characters without having a deeper meaning to the story. I don't think all has been revealed there yet.

I'm another who thinks Hanks has kind of known all along but kept on brushing it off. If he didn't that would go against his whole character.

I think something bad is going to happen to Marie. :( And I love Marie. I loved when she stole that spoon.

From the way the show ended this past season, I think Hank will have a heart attack or something. He knows it's Walter, but won't be able to speak or do anything about it.

I've wondered about Marie's obsession with purple too, they never mention it, but it looks like Barney threw up all over her house.

I cannot wait for the return, but will be so sad when it's over!

eta: I don't like the Lydia character at all! Just doesn't fit. I miss Mike. :-(

From the way the show ended this past season, I think Hank will have a heart attack or something. He knows it's Walter, but won't be able to speak or do anything about it.

I've wondered about Marie's obsession with purple too, they never mention it, but it looks like Barney threw up all over her house.
I cannot wait for the return, but will be so sad when it's over!

eta: I don't like the Lydia character at all! Just doesn't fit. I miss Mike. :-(

When bad things happen or when it's leading up to something bad Marie is not wearing purple.

Did anyone happen to catch Anna Gunn/Skylar on the E! red carpet arrivals show, before the Screen Actors Guild, yesterday afternoon?

Anna was being interviewed by Ross Matthews, who is a big "Breaking Bad" fan, and when he asked her to give him hints as to what to expect in the final 8 episodes she used the words "brutal" and "apocalyptic."

Anna also said, if I recall correctly, that they are "not holding back" and are "going out big." I can't wait!!!!!

I was thinking the writers were going to have to step things up tremendously in the suspense and action department - there are only 8 shows left, after all. There's not a lot of time to build up to anything, slowly and gradually. They have to start putting it all out there and letting the chips fall where they may. From what Anna said, it sounds like they may be headed in the right direction.

The first 8 episodes of the season (last year) were not as top notch as I would have liked, but the last episode of those 8 - "Gliding Over All" - took a very dark turn and kind of set the precedent and tone for what I think the remaining shows should (and hopefully will) be like!

I was very happy to see that Bryan Cranston won the Best Actor in a Drama award last night, since he did not win at the Golden Globes 2 weeks ago or the Emmys last year (he had been losing to the "Homeland" guy). I think that everyone jumped on the "Homeland" bandwagon, and because they love the show in general they voted for the guy who stars in it (Damian Lewis).

I watch "Homeland," too - but there is no comparison between Damian Lewis' acting and Bryan Cranston's acting. Bryan Cranston takes the Walter White character to a point where you believe he IS that smart and he IS that clever - and sometimes he is funny and even likable! Damian Lewis' performance is often flat and bland. So I was glad to see that the SAG voters actually made the right choice and recognized who was a better actor, as opposed to just honoring the show they are watching at the moment.

I loved the clip they played for Bryan's nomination. "You're ******* right." Heisenberg baby! :thumbsup2

I also loved the clip they played for the Ensemble Cast nomination. That dinner was just so awesome. :lmao:

I didn't see any of that. I do think that the guys who play Jesse, Walt and Hank are all excellent actors and deserve any awards they win.

I liked Jesse's dead girlfriend a lot (Jane? The one Walt watched while she died) and I enjoy Marie.

I never noticed a lot of the purple, much less what happened after Marie wore different colors. Maybe I should pay more attention! I don't get the symbolism of the purple. The only things I associate it with are royalty and religion. :confused3

Cannot wait for the end, but otoh, it will be over, so I guess I can. So torn. :)

I didn't see any of that. I do think that the guys who play Jesse, Walt and Hank are all excellent actors and deserve any awards they win.

I liked Jesse's dead girlfriend a lot (Jane? The one Walt watched while she died) and I enjoy Marie.

I never noticed a lot of the purple, much less what happened after Marie wore different colors. Maybe I should pay more attention! I don't get the symbolism of the purple. The only things I associate it with are royalty and religion. :confused3

Cannot wait for the end, but otoh, it will be over, so I guess I can. So torn. :)

I don't think it's just the purple that is supposed to be meaningful. As I was mentioning in one of my previous posts, I'm wondering about the whole 'color theme' happening. Jesse Pinkman. Walter White. The pink one-eyed teddy bear. And Marie's purple fixation. Maybe Skylar is supposed to represent blue (as in sky blue)? In the Quentin Tarantino film, "Reservoir Dogs," several of the characters (the bad guys) had names like "Mr. Pink," "Mr. White," "Mr. Black," etc. There were other color names in that film that I am forgetting.

So I wonder if Vince Gilligan is actually weaving the color theme into the story subtly, with the intention of revealing what the colors symbolize at the end of the show, or if he is just kind of throwing in things to throw us off track. He also might be deliberately borrowing from "Reservoir Dogs," since he has also referenced "Scarface" (Walt and Walt Jr. were watching it) and referenced one or two other movies along the way too (Mike was watching one of the movies before the cops showed up at his home at one point, not long before he and Walt had their final showdown).

Jesse can't find out about Walt watching Jane choke to death unless Walt accidentally spills the beans in passing to him or unless Walt deliberately tells him, for whatever reason. I don't think that any witnesses would suddenly come forward. So I am wondering how Jesse will find out - if Walt tells him purposely, what will prompt him to do that?

Princess Dolly -

Did you happen to see the photo that Dean Norris tweeted out (I think it was just in the last several days or so) of himself with Bryan Cranston and Jane Kaczmarek on the set of "Breaking Bad"?

The funny thing is that I only happened to see that photo because I went to a totally different, non-"Breaking Bad" site and someone on that site started a thread claiming that Jane Kaczmarek (Bryan Cranston's wife on "Malcolm in the Middle" years ago, for anyone who doesn't know who she is) was going to guest star on BB, based on that photo with Dean and Bryan. That, of course, started a wave of people grumbling about how the end of the series is going to be bad because of this nod to "Malcolm", and then others were saying that she may not even actually be guest starring. She could have just been visiting her old friend Bryan on the set...(OR maybe Vince Gilligan is working her into a small, clever cameo appearance of some kind - I could see that happening?)

In any case, in the photo of Jane, Dean and Bryan it appears that Bryan has a freshly banged up cheek and/or left eye, as though he had been punched on his left side. So I am assuming that this means that Walter gets clobbered by someone in one of the episodes that has been filmed so far...possibly clobbered by Hank, possibly by Jesse, possibly by Todd or Todd's "uncle".... who knows? Maybe Skylar clobbers him?

I really loved the first few seasons of this show that are on Netflix. I tried to watch Season 5 on AMC, and I just fell out of the show...boo!

Has the series ended or will it continue with a Season 6? With the exception of the Walking Dead, it's hard for me to keep attention with a show on a week-to-week basis, I like watching them all back to back...so I might have to try to do that with Season 5.

Princess Dolly -

Did you happen to see the photo that Dean Norris tweeted out (I think it was just in the last several days or so) of himself with Bryan Cranston and Jane Kaczmarek on the set of "Breaking Bad"?

The funny thing is that I only happened to see that photo because I went to a totally different, non-"Breaking Bad" site and someone on that site started a thread claiming that Jane Kaczmarek (Bryan Cranston's wife on "Malcolm in the Middle" years ago, for anyone who doesn't know who she is) was going to guest star on BB, based on that photo with Dean and Bryan. That, of course, started a wave of people grumbling about how the end of the series is going to be bad because of this nod to "Malcolm", and then others were saying that she may not even actually be guest starring. She could have just been visiting her old friend Bryan on the set...(OR maybe Vince Gilligan is working her into a small, clever cameo appearance of some kind - I could see that happening?)

In any case, in the photo of Jane, Dean and Bryan it appears that Bryan has a freshly banged up cheek and/or left eye, as though he had been punched on his left side. So I am assuming that this means that Walter gets clobbered by someone in one of the episodes that has been filmed so far...possibly clobbered by Hank, possibly by Jesse, possibly by Todd or Todd's "uncle".... who knows? Maybe Skylar clobbers him?

Hankum in the middle. :lmao: I doubt she is going to be on BrBa ( that's just not something they have done). I bet she was just visiting the set.

Bryan looks to have a "shiner".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter