Any news on 21 day Disney tickets?

Who is hoping we finally see some kind of incentive to book 2022 end of April? I'd go either for the 21-day ticket, DDP even if not free, or at least the FP+.

I am hopeful of a return of the 21 day tickets next year as we always go for between 23 to 26 days as we can take our time in the parks with no pressure. All the times I have asked about the 21 day tickets over the last few months, I am told is that there is no reason the tickets won't be reintroduced but not for this year. Perhaps it was a long-term decision which was going to be made anyway with the 50th celebrations which was just enacted sooner due to COVID19? Time will tell.

I am hopeful of a return of the 21 day tickets next year as we always go for between 23 to 26 days as we can take our time in the parks with no pressure. All the times I have asked about the 21 day tickets over the last few months, I am told is that there is no reason the tickets won't be reintroduced but not for this year. Perhaps it was a long-term decision which was going to be made anyway with the 50th celebrations which was just enacted sooner due to COVID19? Time will tell.

So many of us who visit from overseas stay for a long time.
If they don't bring back the 21 day ticket, at least let them bring back APs.
There's no way we can arrange our visit using the 14 day ticket (or the american 10 day ticket).
Hey Disney? Are you listening???

I'm planning on going for 3 weeks next August and can obviously only book parks for 14 days. This means that I can't book anything for our last week which isn't ideal as it's my daughters birthdays. Don't suppose anyone has heard anything? I only found out about this yesterday 🙄
Or you can buy the 14 day pass but don't start it until 3 or 4 days in....that will push it out 3 or 4 days into birthday week...I see that you like visiting resorts so do that to start & finish...just a thought... :)

I am bummed that NO deals for 2022 have come out yet! I was so hopeful being the end of April, but nothing!

We booked ours last week for next October.
We have two weeks for Disney and two week universal, so its Disney all first and second week and then in the second week we start our universal. I do it this way as we can still get to Disney Springs

You have to presume that the people who crunch the numbers at Disney have figured that there is going to be capped park attendance for the forseeable future (which means into 2022) and concluded that they can make more money from their domestic market in that case.

Our next trip is planned for August 2022. Our plan was to do what we did on our last two trips in 2017 & 2018. 6 days onsite, hitting the parks early, back to the hotels during the middle of the day, and then back to the parks in the evenings. Then 2 weeks in a villa, with the 14-day Disney ticket being used in the first week at the villa (building in some much-needed rest days). The 2nd week in the villa is day trips & a couple of days at Universal.

Now, without the free dining plan, without Fast Passes, without the Magical Disney Express, without the Extra Magic Hours, it just doesn't make sense for us to stay onsite anymore. So we're doing 3 weeks in the villa. That means instead of us staying in a Disney hotel for 6 nights and spending 11-12 days of the first two weeks in the parks, with all the spending that entails, we're going to spend 0 nights in a Disney hotel and spend, at a push, 8-9 days in the parks.

But the drop in the amount of money Disney get from my pocket will likely be replaced (and then some) by someone from their domestic market. Our overall budget will be the same, we'll just spend it elsewhere. Maybe a 3rd day at Universal and try out their water park, or maybe take a couple of those days we're not going to the parks and head to Miami for a couple of days or something. Maybe take that hot air balloon ride we kept mulling over on previous trips, but never got around to doing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter