Any new character meal with Captain Hook and Peter Pan?

MichelleB

DIS Veteran
I was talking to a friend of mine yesterday about the lack of character meals for boys (seems there's chef mickey, donald's, or crystal palace). Anyway, she said she thought she read in the Family Fun magazine that there's a new meal with Captain Hook and Peter Pan. She is going to try to find the article for me, but thought I'd ask the experts! Anyone know anything?

Called my friend to see if she could look this up in her magazine. It was in the Parent Magazine November issue. Said a new character meal for boys at the Grand Floridian called Pirate Cruise Adventure Breakfast featuring Captain Hook and Peter Pan. Anyone know anything on this?

Hello Dis Friend,

There's been ongoing multiple threads about a boys themed meals petitions here at the DIS and I written and emailed twice to WDW about same.

Hopefully what your friend's article is promising and true.

We'll see.

:smooth:

I wonder if they did not mean the pirate adventure thing at GF-I hope not.

FYI the last 2 times we have been at MK Peter, Wendy, Hook & Smee have been out by POC.

Kae

I just found the pirate adventure on Deb Wills site. I'll bet my friend misread the article and this is what they're talking about. It was a nice hope!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter