Any Massachusetts Diser's ??

Greetings from Belchertown, home of the Quabbin Reservoir east of UMass/Amherst. There are others in the area.

Plymouth fans could you suggest some non-chain restaurants, things to do, shopping for rmy upcoming two night visit in your town. Thanks.

Until our next Disney vacation fans, welcome home.

Currently Taunton. Have lived in Waltham, Natick, Brighton, and Lakeville. I grew up in Greenfield.

Greetings from Belchertown, home of the Quabbin Reservoir east of UMass/Amherst. There are others in the area.

Plymouth fans could you suggest some non-chain restaurants, things to do, shopping for rmy upcoming two night visit in your town. Thanks.

-Definitely go down to waterfront near Plymouth Rock go to Cupcake Charlies, food is good at new restaurant The Waterfront, Ming Dynasty good chinese, Sam Diego's mexican We really like just walking and shopping around center/village landing. White Horse beach cleaner then main beach. Many good boat trips for Whale watches or just for night cruises.

Greetings from Chicopee!!!

We're getting ready to start our trip to WDW. We're heading out around noon today, which is one day earlier than planned. We'll be at Hollwood Studios early Saturday morning to ride TSM before it closes. :banana:

My Mom lives in Ludlow! She works in Northampton. I soooo miss MASS!

I lived in Amesbury all my life till moving to Florida 12 years ago, can I still be a part of the thread because Amesbury is where my heart is :hug:

One of our favorites is Sam Diego's in downtown Plymouth... they have the BEST fried Ice Cream!

Plymouth has a lot to do between beaches, history (plimoth plantation, the mayflower, the rock ;-). They have a wax museum and even a trolley tour.

I lived in Amesbury all my life till moving to Florida 12 years ago, can I still be a part of the thread because Amesbury is where my heart is :hug:

Absolutely but be careful... living in FL we all might want to be your best friend :D

One of our favorites is Sam Diego's in downtown Plymouth... they have the BEST fried Ice Cream!

Plymouth has a lot to do between beaches, history (plimoth plantation, the mayflower, the rock ;-). They have a wax museum and even a trolley tour.

Unfortunately the wax museum is closed (unless they re-opened and I didn't hear about it). My ex was working there when they closed it down. :sad1:

I love walking the waterfront, shops at village landing and all the little stores downtown. Plymouth is my favorite town on the South Shore...lots to do!

A more fine dining type of restaurant that my family raves about is the Cuisine of Mark Connolly...on the main road (3A) just past the center of town.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter