Any luck with Touring Plans Reservation Finder?

Is the reservation finder down right now? It hasn't checked either of my reservations since yesterday. Anyone else have this issue?

Yesterday, I got notice that it found a reservation for Cali Grill (Brunch at the Top), but when I clicked through, it was gone. However, I double-checked on my own, and there was a time available a couple of hours later!!! So, I got what I wanted :teeth:

I had actually set up two TP reservation finders because brunch spans Breakfast and Lunch, and TP doesn't have a "brunch" option like MDE does. Weirdly, only one came up with the available time (that ended up being gone), but not the other one. Previously, both had given me notices when a time became available. Also, neither one gave me notice of the available ADR for the time I ended up with. Weird.

Thank you all for this information. I signed up for TP and hope I can still make some dining reservations. You are all so helpful!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter