Any Lowe's or Christmas Tree Shops codes or coupons???

EpcotMatt2

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if anyone knew of any discount codes or coupons for either of these stores currently available. I'd rather have printable coupons so I can go directly to the store & get the stuff {I don't think Christmas Tree Shops even offer on-line shopping}. But I figured if anyone knew of any, you guys here would. I couldn't seem to find any out there. Thanks.

No, I'm actually looking to get some shelving, in the $100-$125 range. So any discount would be nice. Thanks though.

Just a quick bump to see if there are any in-store coupons out there currently for either of these 2 places. TIA.

i received last week two coupons in the mail, 1 was $10 off $50 purchase and 2 was $25 off $250.

I got a small sale ad in the paper on Thursday that had a $5 off coupon for Christmas Tree Shops. Not sure if this was regional or not.

Actually I was in the Christmas Tree Shop store last night & their store flyer does have a $10 off $50 coupon. Cool. Thanks.

I got a Christmas Tree Shops email with a $10 off $50 printable coupon. I'm not sure when it expires but pm me if you would like me to send it to you.

Lowes is printing off $10 off a $50 purchase coupons on their receipts (good until I think 1/19/2009). Also, I think they are still doing the buy $100 or more in gift cards and get a $10 certificate (go online to get that). So, you could go buy gift cards for what you want to spend and get the receipt coupon and then go online to get the other coupon. Then just use the gift cards to pay for your purchase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter