Any last minute tips?

Also - Avoid Early Open. We did Magic Morning and I expected WDW EMH AM crowd - aka no to minimal lines - wrong! There were so many people at so few rides it was crazy - there was a 45 minute wait for Pinocchio - 2 hours later 5 minutes. I would start my day opposite that park now and I am an avid EMH AM person at WDW.

Is it beneficial to at least use the Magic Morning hours to activate your Max Pass? I am thinking of doing this.

Also - Avoid Early Open. We did Magic Morning and I expected WDW EMH AM crowd - aka no to minimal lines - wrong! There were so many people at so few rides it was crazy - there was a 45 minute wait for Pinocchio - 2 hours later 5 minutes. I would start my day opposite that park now and I am an avid EMH AM person at WDW.
This is pretty contrary to the usual experience of the vets on these boards. Conventional wisdom around here is DON’T do EMH at WDW, but absolutely do it at DLR of you have it. Yes, Peter Pan may have a 40 minute wait within 10 minutes of opening, but everything else is virtually walk on in the first hour. Plus, during early entry, you can start booking maxpass for your first ride for regular park opening time. Read the sticky tips thread on MM/ EE.

If you're going to be at the parks on Friday, leave before the AA's descend upon the park and ruin your experience. (3-5pm-ish)

If you’re using max pass watch for canceled fast passes! We were able
to do many rides that had long run out of fast passes!

If you can be in Cars Land at sunset, plan a break to watch the neon lighting on Rte. 66 -- just like in the movie! (Google the time for sunset, be on Rte. 66 about 10 minutes beforehand -- earlier if you want a snack from the Cozy Cones, find a spot in front of Flo's or the Cones, then wait for the magic!

YES!! A snack (Dill popcorn and a Pear O Dice drink) from Cozy Cones and a seat on a bench, or a table at Flo's to watch people watch and the "magic"! So fun!!

This is pretty contrary to the usual experience of the vets on these boards. Conventional wisdom around here is DON’T do EMH at WDW, but absolutely do it at DLR of you have it. Yes, Peter Pan may have a 40 minute wait within 10 minutes of opening, but everything else is virtually walk on in the first hour. Plus, during early entry, you can start booking maxpass for your first ride for regular park opening time. Read the sticky tips thread on MM/ EE.
Maybe it was a bad day on a busy week - but we had 60 minutes a PP within 10 minutes of opening, 45 at Alice, 45 at Nemo, 30 at Pinocchio, Snow, Dumbo and Toad. Space, Buzz and ST were walk on - but they have FP for later so us like the rest of the crowd avoided them.

The early opening we had this weekend was super empty. I thought it would be worse because of May the 4th, but there was still basically no wait for rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter