Any January 25-February 7th families interested in sharing a Y.E.S. program?

Cuddlemama

Mouseketeer
We're heading to WDW from January 25-Feb. 7th, 2009 and are very interested in participating in a couple of the Disney Y.E.S. (youth education series) programs. I've only got 3 children, though, and the minimum number necessary for Y.E.S. participation is 10.

I'm specifically interested in the Wild About Nature program and Animal Kingdom and the How Things Move program at Epcot.

Both of the programs are designed for kids from 6-12ish.

Programs are $25 per child and do require park admission. If we got a group together, though, we can purchase discounted admission tickets equal to the number of child/participant tickets that have been purchased.

Only 1 chaperon per 5 children is allowed, and I'll take the 1st spot as coordinator. Depending on how many children we get together, we could get 1 parent from each family possibly.

Email me at leigh@oncraftcreek.com with the subject title DISNEY YES if you're interested and would like more information. I would have to have deposits and confirmations by November 15th to book the programs on time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter