Any GEOCACHERS here?

SplshMtn99

<font color=blue>She talks to me in pretty <font c
DH & I are starting a new "hobby". It's called geocaching.

http://www.geocaching.com/

What is Geocaching?

Geocaching is an entertaining adventure game for gps users. Participating in a cache hunt is a good way to take advantage of the wonderful features and capability of a gps unit. The basic idea is to have individuals and organizations set up caches all over the world and share the locations of these caches on the internet. GPS users can then use the location coordinates to find the caches. Once found, a cache may provide the visitor with a wide variety of rewards. All the visitor is asked to do is if they get something they should try to leave something for the cache.

How do you pronounce Geocaching?

You pronounce it Geo-cashing, like cashing a check.

It's amazing how many of these things are hidden right around us.

THERE ARE EVEN SOME AT DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!
Check out your area by typing in your zipcode.

We've gotten friends hooked on it already & others who want to go with us. Great for families!!!

I have not tried it but I know some people who have and love it. I know there is a cache near my house at Ferry Beach!

Cool. You should try it.

There is one right across the street from us. Haven't had a chance to try it. It will be our first -- when DH gets home from OK.

We are going to the White Mtns next month & plan to include caching in our trip.

The friend that we got hooked did 3 in one day. He's way ahead of us. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter