Any fort fiends eating at PJ's this weekend?

NOLA_Tink

Jambo, y'all!
If so, can you please snap a pic of the allergy breakfast and dinner menus? We have some tagalongs for our upcoming trip that have wheat issues (Celiac). I emailed Disney's special diets email and they told me to ask when I get there, but I'm trying to pre-plan groceries for the camper and whether we can plan a dinner (or 2 or 3 😁) from PJ's. Thanks, y'all!

If you have the Disney app on your phone you can look at any menu from home. Each menu has an allergy tab and will specify what is safe for gluten, dairy, soy, etc.

We studied the menus and planned our meals before we left home because we have multiple allergies. Everything has gone fairly smoothly. We did have to talk to a cast member to order at Pizza Rizzo at HS because the allergy menu will let you pick a gf crust OR dairy-free cheese, but not both for the same pizza.

Also, if you order an allergy item at full service it will have a little allergy “toothpick” in it. If it does not, do not eat it before double checking with your waiter. I spoke with the cast member at Beaches and Cream about my allergies but when the food came it did not have an allergy toothpick. I assumed it was safe because I had discussed my allergies with the waitress. It was not allergy free. I broke out in hives and had 9 hours of abdominal cramps and racing to the bathroom. Needless to say it ruined that day for me🙁

@Dindi, I'm sorry you had a rotten day! :( That must have been miserable.

I've been to WDW with her several times and we usually look at the allergy menus beforehand. For some reason, PJ's doesn't have allergy tab/link/info, like most of the other online menus do. Sorry for not clarifying that in my first post. Usually, Disney's allergy menus are easy to find, but this one doesn't seem to be public, which concerns me about their allergy-friendly availability. We'll be making a few dinners in the camper, so I'm not worried about those nights; but, I don't want to plan for everyone else to eat at PJ's if she can't have anything yummy from there.

Thanks for sharing your advice and experience!

I didnt do pjs when i was there., but they are pretty good if you ask them. I will second the toothpick thing. If it dosent have it ask, we had a simmiler thing happen, and no idea if it was allergy free or not but they brought us a new dish asap. Just be careful. We relised that some stuff was off limits at disney our daughter with the tree nut allergy. That was especially true for snacks and bakery goods that get transported together. So we brought our own stuff mostly. As it was dissapoi ting for her not to eat stuff that lookd good. Maybe call them and ask, i bet at the qorst they will get back to you. But they do take it serious. Have fun.

I couldn’t find a specific allergy menu posted outside , only the regular menu with the allergy icons next to it. Sorry it’s posting sideways from my phone!
ABF7CC19-1691-480D-B53E-7D4578CA1EB3.jpeg

Attachments

• C3888C0A-6325-4F4B-AD6C-D44F2CE048BF.jpeg
    C3888C0A-6325-4F4B-AD6C-D44F2CE048BF.jpeg
    102.1 KB · Views: 5

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter