Any DVC memberships given away yet?

We won by mailing in....I posted a huge post in the DVD area on the forums, the mouscellanous...

We were picked, by mail, the 1st week of March. We have signed everything, and awaiting our deed. Our 1st trip is May, 2nd in December.

Disney paid the membership $25,000 all dues, $35,000 and taxes, $25,000

Its a DREAM come true for us!

Found your post, WOW how exciting that must be. Hooray for you!!

While visiting WDW in December 2007, a CM told me the story of a DVC winner. She said that it was a child and the child was getting off of a ride (can't remember if it was Dumbo or Cinderella's Carousel. As the Dream Team approached, the parents kept saying that they weren't interested (Parents thought that the Dream Team was trying to sell them something.) Well after quite a bit of convincing, the family finally understood that they won an $80k prize!!!

does anyone have a link to the post on DVC Mousecellaneous about the SSR DVC winner mentioned above?

i can't seem to find it - and the search isn't working

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter