Any Disney cross stitch fans out there?

I am new to this board and looking for some of the older Disney patterns. I do not have any to trade. However if someone is willing to copy them for me I will gladly pay for the cost of the paper.

I'm looking for Tiana from the "Princess and the Frog" cartoon movie; particularly her waitress dress, her wedding dress in the forrest and her wedding dress in the chapel. I'm also looking for some "sisterly" patterns to do for my sister...she's been on me to do one for her. If you have one or all of them, you can email the pattern and symbol/floss chart to me and I can print them...saves you a stamp.
Personally, I have a Little Mermaid pattern, two Cinderella patterns, a Mickey and Minnie mouse bookmark pattern- they are two separate patterns.
Of non-Disney I have a few Garfield patterns (in Black and White), a Jeanette Chipette pattern, a few bathroom samplers, a few "I love Chocolate" patterns, the newer Strawberry shortcake patterns (her and her friends in modern clothing), and a dozen or so Care Bear and Care Bear Cousin patterns.

I am a firefighter's wife who is desperately trying to find a copy of the Mickey & firefighter cross stitch pattern. If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it! I would love to stitch it for my husband for Christmas!

Hi I'm new on here. I'm desperately seeking the mickey and Minnie wedding cross stitch pattern as a wedding present for my sister-in-law. If any one can help I would be really grateful x

Hello everybody,

My name is La Shay and I am super new and huge fan of Disney. I just got back from Disney last week and my sister is a huge fan of Alice in Wonderland.

I was wondering if anyone has a pattern and key code - I have searched the internet and haven't found a disney pattern.

I thought this would be a sweet christmas gift.

Can anyone help????

A while back I purchased a cross stitch (Disney's puppy love - with mickey, minnie and pluto). I wanted to continue it but i lost page 5 of the instructions which lists what color each symbol is. I was wondering if someone would be able to send me the color symbols. I have the pattern, the parchment, the needle and the thread but I lost page 5 which included what the symbols mean for each color. if anyone could email me the symbols page or tell me what they are that would be great. my email is

wika0702 @ stcloudstate . edu

-katie

Have you found this? I'm working on this pattern now, and can help you out with it. With this one, I made a copy of the pattern before highlighting the completed parts, my puppy ate part of the Mickey Salutes pattern before I was finished!! I had to frantically search here for it, so if you found it, let me know, I can make a quick copy and put it in the mail. Not sure how the scanner works to email it to you tho :(

Hi guys I'm new here I was wondering if anyone can help me out I'm regular stitch worker I often do cross stitch quilting and dress making however all my patterns for cross stitch are normal and not disney I live in uk but am Irish and my sister at home is having a baby I can't be there because of work so wanted to do something special for her and the baby my sister is a massive disney fan so I wanted to combine two of my skills and make a quilt outta disney patterns of all kinds shapes and sizes if anyone would be kind enough to help me by sending me disney patterns I'd be very gratefull thanks x x x

saw on here someone who has the Dumbo and Timothy Cross Stitch pattern... my niece if having a baby and wants to use Dumbo as the room theme... Dumbo things are hard to find.... please let me know if you were that person... I was told I wasnt able to contact that person directly... please let me know if you are them... would love that pattern... Looking forward to hearing from you... Looking back I am having a hard time finding the post... figures lol..
Melody

dont know if you still have the Dumbo and Timothy cross stitch... my niece is wanting to do her baby's room in Dumbo... and it is very hard to find... would love this pattern... thanks Melody

dont know if you still have the Dumbo and Timothy cross stitch... my niece is wanting to do her baby's room in Dumbo... and it is very hard to find... would love this pattern... thanks Melody

You may want to try ebay. There's a few listed on there now.

dixiemom69 said:
I am a firefighter's wife who is desperately trying to find a copy of the Mickey & firefighter cross stitch pattern. If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it! I would love to stitch it for my husband for Christmas!

I have this one if you still need it. I also have Dumbo and Timothy for those of you that were looking for that one.

I am looking for a pattern of Ariel and one of Jasmine where they are in an oval border. I have a black and white pattern for these (already completed Belle and Cinderella) but can't see which colors to use for the hair and eyes for Jasmine and Ariel or where the outline threads go in those areas.

If anybody has the patterns for The Barbershop Quartet, Family Dinner, Mickey Salutes, Preening Pixie, Happiest Celebration on Earth, Mickey & Fireman or Mistletoe Kiss I would really appreciate them!

Mickey Salutes is the one I'm really in need of. Any help appreciated

I have all of them.. I got them a year or two back, so if you are looking for a newer one... I won't have it. I would be happy to share if you pm me your email address. I have them in an online cloud account and I can grant access. :cool1:

I would love to be able to get copies of the older Stoney Creek cross stitch patterns. I really want a copy of Mickey Salutes. I can't PM but my email address is briannelporter at gmail dot com. I appreciate any help! Thanks!

Hi I am looking for some of the Stoney Creek patterns Puppy Love, Happiest Celebration on Earth and Past, Present and Future. If anyone has the used pattern they would like to sell please pm me. :love:

I have read every page of this forum and I have not seen anything related to the Disney Cruise. Does anyone know if there are any cross stitch patterns for the logo, ships, characters etc.? I have been to Michael's, Joanne's and Hobby Lobby. I have also been on two cruises - Fantasy and Wonder - and have not seen any on their shops on board.

I have read every page of this forum and I have not seen anything related to the Disney Cruise. Does anyone know if there are any cross stitch patterns for the logo, ships, characters etc.? I have been to Michael's, Joanne's and Hobby Lobby. I have also been on two cruises - Fantasy and Wonder - and have not seen any on their shops on board.

I'm also looking for a Disney cruise design. Or even a design of mickey and his friends on a boat. I would like to stitch this on a pillow case that I could have signed on our cruise.
So far I have not been able to find a pattern.

I have some other art of disney patterns, that I could share.

Hey everyone, I'm a poor college student that has recently gotten into cross stitch but has always loved Disney. Would anyone mind sharing some of their patterns with me? I'm looking for just about any of them. Please email or pm me!

I have scanned my Beauty And The Beast and Cinderella patterns I got for Christmas (Theyre the small Thomas Kinkade circles and each has four designs.) and would be more than willing to share!

Thanks,
Meagan

ThatDisneyyGirl at gmail :)

Does anyone have or know where I can find Baby Pooh characters cross stitch? I have Pooh designs for baby but I'm looking for the characters in their baby form.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!