Any Disney cross stitch fans out there?

If anyone has books/pamphlets with Mickey patterns could you look for a pattern for me? I saw it as a kit on Ebay awhile back and didn't buy it and really want it now.

It's a black and white pattern of squares of different Mickey expressions. I think it was the same pattern as the Expressive Mickey kit by Janlynn.

If anyone can find it, I'd appreciate knowing which book it is in. I keep checking Ebay and it hasn't shown up again.

Thank you.

i know the one you mean. it's not in any of the books that I have copies of :confused: i think it might be just a kit pattern rather than a book.

does anyone have the tink sketch chart at all?

6327.jpg

I have the following patterns for trade:
MM Wedding
35th Anniversary
Mistletoe
Past, Present & Future
Barbershop

Looking for:
Thanksgiving Dinner
Mickey & The Fireman
others?

If anyone has books/pamphlets with Mickey patterns could you look for a pattern for me? I saw it as a kit on Ebay awhile back and didn't buy it and really want it now.

It's a black and white pattern of squares of different Mickey expressions. I think it was the same pattern as the Expressive Mickey kit by Janlynn.

If anyone can find it, I'd appreciate knowing which book it is in. I keep checking Ebay and it hasn't shown up again.

Thank you.

I have that one. Janlynn just had a huge Disney cross stitch sale - 60% off - so I bought it. Send me a PM with your email address and I'll email the pattern to you over the weekend.

I have many of patterns for trade. Here's a breif list

Mickey Strolling Along
Mickey through the Ages
Mickey's Afternoon Drive
Mickey's Carousel
Mickey's Piano
Mickey's Summer House
Mickey & Minnie Ice Skating
Mickey & Minnie Portrait
Mickey and the Gang Film Strip
Mickey Mouse Limited Edition
Mickey Mouse Steambot Willie
Mickey Salutes America

Monsters Inc

Aristocats

Bugs Life

Cinderella Dancing at the Ball
Cinderella the Glass Slipper

Paragon Disney Books
1)Disney Christmas
2)Disney Characters in Cross Stitch

And to numerous to list
of Pooh and friends

If you are intersted let me know

kevinwp @ cogeco.ca

I have that one. Janlynn just had a huge Disney cross stitch sale - 60% off - so I bought it. Send me a PM with your email address and I'll email the pattern to you over the weekend.

Mary, I sent you a PM with my email. If you still have this, I would love a copy of it! I still haven't been able to find it locally or on Ebay. Thank you!!

Hello All,

I'm looking for "Mickey Mouse Self Portrait" chart & Past, Present, Future.

I have a few can trade.

*** Also just purchased Cinderella's Castle w/Tinkerbell & Fireworks off ebay, should get it next week or so ***

Hi,

I want to pick up cross stitch again, and I am looking everywhere for the past, present, future pattern! I unfortunately dont have anything to trade, but I'm looking at some of the thomas kinkade kits. If anybody is generous enough to share the pattern with me I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!!

Hey
I have just caught the cross stitch bug then I stumbled across this forum.i love Disney and have decided to cross stitch a square for a charity and I wondered if anyone had a Peter pan chart they would email to me for me to stitch for this child.
The charity is love quilts uk if anyone else is interested.
Also looking for some new pen pals from the uk and peals from around the world if your interested pm me.
Speak soon
Louise:grouphug:

Hey
I have just caught the cross stitch bug then I stumbled across this forum.i love Disney and have decided to cross stitch a square for a charity and I wondered if anyone had a Peter pan chart they would email to me for me to stitch for this child.
The charity is love quilts uk if anyone else is interested.
Also looking for some new pen pals from the uk and peals from around the world if your interested pm me.
Speak soon
Louise:grouphug:

I have a few-- pm me with your email address and I can send them to you ;)
have a great day!
jen

Okay my latest pattern that I am trying to collect for my future stitching projects.

I'm looking to aquire

A New Day at Cinderella's Castle
by Thomas Kinkade

I have plenty of other patterns to trade if needed

Thnx
pirate::santa:pirate::santa:pirate:

Does anyone have a Pluto pattern they would be willing to share?

A while back I purchased a cross stitch (Disney's puppy love - with mickey, minnie and pluto). I wanted to continue it but i lost page 5 of the instructions which lists what color each symbol is. I was wondering if someone would be able to send me the color symbols. I have the pattern, the parchment, the needle and the thread but I lost page 5 which included what the symbols mean for each color. if anyone could email me the symbols page or tell me what they are that would be great. my email is

wika0702 @ stcloudstate . edu

-katie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter