Any DIS'ers a celebrity or related to one?

A classmate of DD's is related to Jimmy Carter.

I don't mind naming her. I just thought it was more fun making people guess.
You may not have even heard of her.

Aimee Mann. She's married to Michael Penn, who is the brother of Sean Penn.

Too funny! My brother in law (DW MeanLaureen's brother) was her brother Frank's best friend. He used to date Aimee for a while in high school. Lauri's family lived a couple of doors down from Aimee's family in a subdivision in Richmond. Lauri wants to know how Frank is. She said he used to annoy the heck out of her when she was young. :)

And, of course, I am on the 7 Not To Be Missed Things at WDW that plays on WDW resort television. I'm the lady in the Doom Buggy wearing the Haunted Mansion t-shirt! :rotfl:

Well, that certainly makes you a celebrity in my book.:thumbsup2 :worship:

I posted upthread, but I suppose I can spill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9n_1zNPnJA&feature=related

Aaron Lewis, the lead singer, is my 2nd cousin. Although I'm sure there are a lot of people out there that can make the same claim (my grandmother and his grandfather were 2 of 17 siblings:eek: ) I haven't seen him in person since an old family reunion when we were both about 11 yrs old. He was the only kid there my age. All I remember was that he took me to see a dead cow on our great uncle's farm :scared1: and he was super-cute :lovestruc Now that all of those siblings have passed on, the extended family lines have drifted apart (and from what I understand, some less than amicably) but I'd love to tell him how happy I am for his success.

I don't mind naming her. I just thought it was more fun making people guess.
You may not have even heard of her.

Aimee Mann. She's married to Michael Penn, who is the brother of Sean Penn.

I feel bad that I have no idea who this person is!:flower3: I'm off to do my research now to see if I like her music!:thumbsup2

My Grandmothers niece married Mev Adelson and they went on to create Lorimar Productions (Waltons, Full house, etc.) They divorced and Merv went on to marry Barbara Walters. I remember one time my grandmother was visiting and had to leave by a certain date to attend Barbara's daughters wedding. Can you imagine that guest list! I asked my grandmother to take me, but no luck! :lmao:

I'm not related to anyone famous as far as I know, but one of my gym teachers from high school is the brother of a famous actress who played the mother on a well-known TV series that ended a few years ago.

I feel bad that I have no idea who this person is!:flower3: I'm off to do my research now to see if I like her music!:thumbsup2

She's great - if you saw the movie Magnolia, she did almost all the songs in that film.

No famous relatives.... well, a distant relative of dh is an author, Booth Tarkington.
By association - I "know" Kenny Chesney's previous fiancee (they broke up, never married) and a friend's mom is dating his (KC) dad. Oh and half of my town is related to/went to school with/etc. Dolly Parton!

I'm supposedly related to Thomas Jefferson, which I guess also makes me related to a previous poster.:cool1:

My husband's best friend's ex-sister-in-law used to babysit Justin Timberlake. BABYSIT! Since the ex-sil is younger than I am, that made me feel VERY old.

I live in the same town as a kind of well known country singer and went to the same college as he did.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter