Any DIS'ers a celebrity or related to one?

I am a celebrity in my own mind. Does that count? :lmao:

I am related to an Emmy-winning inspirational speaker.

Denae

Yup. My cousin is a well-known singer-songwriter, married to a semi-famous musician whose brother is a HUGE celebrity (actor).

She used to babysit for me when I was little, and she did a terrible job. She preferred playing her guitar in our garage to watching me appropriately, and she lost me at a carnival once!

She still visits my aunt and uncle (also her aunt and uncle; she is estranged from her parents) in their small town, and no one ever knows about it until she's gone. I haven't seen her since she became famous.

Not me. The closest I have to a famous relative is a cousin (2nd cousin?? our grandparents are siblings) who is in a fairly well known band.

My cousin is an "about to be famous":rotfl: for about 6 years now!!

She had a few extra roles in movies and tv shows.

I wish her the best of luck though!

This isn't really a celebrity, but Ethan Allen is a relative on my mother's side. I believe a Great Uncle a couple of times removed.

My father's first wife was related to Lord Baltimore.

Not related but my best friend (a male *gasp*) is a screen-writer and playwright who's work a few may be familiar with.

DH used to have a nationally syndicated radio show....but I wouldn't dare call him a celebrity

dead or alive??

yes if dead....great great great neice to the Unsinkable Molly Brown

alive....not so much we've become humdrum. :confused3

DH's cousin is married to a baseball player. (or at least he used to be a baseball player when they married now he does something else in media)

Just a yes or no? Now that's no fun. I want to know who these celebs are.

ME TOO!!! Come now everyone, start this thread over, if you posted you are a celebrity or you are related to one...NAMES please!!!!!!!! :dance3: :dance3:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter