Any Discounts For BCV This July?

mirlow

Peace-Love-Disney
I have changed our reservations at least 6x's. We were going to try the BC, but I cancelled once I found out the Villas were opening. I thought that would mean a ton of people at SAB. Well I have since changed my mind. I guess I am hoping that they will really crack down on those not staying at the YC/BC/BCV using SAB. I thought it would be great to try the Villas. We have a one bedroom for 3 nights. We are renting pts. I am thinking about adding on a night or two. They would be FRI and SAT. The person I am renting pts from doesn't have anymore. I have checked with CRO and nothing. I even went to Expedia, but they show it as unavailable after I put in all of my information. I just wanted to know if anyone has gotten a discount for a one bedroom this July? Mousesavers shows discounted rates, but I can't get any. The CM I talked to yesturday said he hasn't seen any discounts until Sept? He said I could keep trying:p With it being a new resort he doubted there would be any discounts:confused:

Hi, I also wanted to stay in a onebed this july but i was told by CRO yesterday that they wont be completed until the beginning of August , the studios are available earlier but not the onebeds. Hope this helps, i would be interested if anyone knows anymore about it!

You can rent points over there! You might get lucky for July, who knows? Also, I've seen July BVC accommodations auctioned on ebay for reasonable prices. Much less than BC hotel rooms.
Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter