Any CM consults out there? Advise please

I'm right there with you, ncmom and cobbler. I've been at this for a year and a half and I've yet to "make money". But, as you said I like the product, to know what is coming out and to get it at cost. Plus, I just love to get some people together for a crop. I personally have a really hard time with it, but just can't give it up because I like it! Good luck with your decision!

Putting on my protective suit....Has anyone joined just to get the stuff in the start up package and the discount? I am thinking it might be me ordering the first few months and stock up on stuff for me.

Everyone I know does CM but I also know 4 CMC around here so I am thinking some would order to help me out but everyone already has a regular CMC.

PaulaSue....Depending on who their CMC is can depend alot on if they'll come and buy from you...OR if their CMC will be Okay with it. I got started (introduced) to CM at the same time as two other friends...BUT when I signed up to be a CMC (thinking they'd start buying thier CM products from me) I was very mistaken. My upline (my CMC prior to me joining) turned...and those friends that I was sure would start buying from me....well to make it short they didn't.

The second time I signed up with CM...my new upline was wonderful...and said that yes all my friends that I had brought to her...would now be sent my direction.

And to answer you question...on does anyone join/sign up just for the discount...YES they do. BUT be aware of the amount you have to spend each quarter to remain active and keep the discount...It's not easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter